• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 5 - Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens - MON OCT 15TH 7:30 EST

Habs4Life

5.jpg

Dick-Irvin.gif

Last edited:
Game 5 Canada's Team vs Michigan's Team 7:30pm RDS TSN2

Game 5 tonight.

Niemi gets the nod in net.

We already have more points after four games than we had after eight games last year.

Last we year we didn't get our third win until our tenth game.

Our games for the most part have been better to watch too.

I still hate Revenant Biceps but this version of his teams does appear to work harder.

Re: Game 5 Canada's Team vs Michigan's Team 7:30pm RDS TSN2

Plekanec plays game 1000 tonight. For a guy I thought was too small to play and who was never flashy, it is quite an accomplishment. Good on him.

Wear a turtleneck in his honour.

Game 5 tonight.

Niemi gets the nod in net.

We already have more points after four games than we had after eight games last year.

Last we year we didn't get our third win until our tenth game.

Our games for the most part have been better to watch too.

I still hate Revenant Biceps but this version of his teams does appear to work harder.

Revenant biceps ...good one

Plekanec plays game 1000 tonight. For a guy I thought was too small to play and who was never flashy, it is quite an accomplishment. Good on him.

Wear a turtleneck in his honour.

I remember the Perezhogin vs Plekanec debate before they even made the team. I expected Plekanec to have a decent career. He didn’t disappoint. That career should have come to an end last year though.

I remember the Perezhogin vs Plekanec debate before they even made the team. I expected Plekanec to have a decent career. He didn’t disappoint. That career should have come to an end last year though.
4th line leadership is fine during this transition year but yeah he is done.

Fawk. Now they’ll lose. It’s better when you shit all over them. Take one for the team mate, look the fool.

Detroit at home is a winnable game even for this team. They are likely the betting odds favorite.

Montreal has only beaten one team this season :p.

Detroit at home is a winnable game even for this team. They are likely the betting odds favorite.

Montreal has only beaten one team this season :p.

betting odds are meaningless, not sure why you focus so much on that

we have only lost to one team as well, we tied the 3rd one

Back