• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 5

Habs4Life

GBU1.jpg

Oprah.gif

We can now toss BillyBob’s predicted 2-7-1 start for the Habs.

You're easily the most annoying person on this board. Who would ever make a definitive prediction like that?

Go and look at it. I have no where ever said that it WILL BE that. I am not gonna cut and paste it for you.

You're easily the most annoying person on this board. Who would ever make a definitive prediction like that?

Go and look at it. I have no where ever said that it WILL BE that. I am not gonna cut and paste it for you.

When you repeat over and over, like you have, that "the Habs are likely to be 2-7-1 after their first ten games," that's a pretty definitive prediction.

Pacioretty and Galchenyuk have not been missed at all to this point. The team appears to be working harder and skating better.........I have an indifferent attitude towards it. I appreciate what I've seen of the team, and at least they are watchable this year. Still, like others among you, while I cannot jump completely on board with a tank, I'm not sure it is in our best interests to be this good. That's why I hate this draft system, the one the Leafs benefitted from.

Pacioretty and Galchenyuk have not been missed at all to this point. The team appears to be working harder and skating better.........I have an indifferent attitude towards it. I appreciate what I've seen of the team, and at least they are watchable this year. Still, like others among you, while I cannot jump completely on board with a tank, I'm not sure it is in our best interests to be this good. That's why I hate this draft system, the one the Leafs benefitted from.

Galchenyuk got hurt. He's better than Domi.

Pacioretty will end up having a better season that Tomas Tatar.

Galchenyuk got hurt. He's better than Domi.

Pacioretty will end up having a better season that Tomas Tatar.

I liked both players and neither trade (especially the Domi one). But the team is playing better without them to this point, regardless of their replacements.

Why can't you just admit that you were wrong about how the team was going to start the season? It's not the biggest mistake ever made.

If they finish 3-6-1 or 3-5-2 will I be wrong about a near 2-7-1 record?

How many points is Drouin on pace for now?

Krusty gonna Krust.

Back