• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 6

This team is not going to all of a sudden get slow. Our goaltending has been pretty average so we’re not masking anything like we’ve done in the past. Let’s go!

This team is not going to all of a sudden get slow. Our goaltending has been pretty average so we’re not masking anything like we’ve done in the past. Let’s go!

I was thinking about that last night. Could you imagine if Price started playing at .920-.930 again?

Re: The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 6

What is going on with Lehlonen? i am a bit dissapointed with him. I was hoping he become a regular 20-25 scorer....The guy is a bit like Patch, he can score 5-6 in 10 games then can be quiet for 20 games!!

I wonder myself. I know people will say he is my wipping boy this year but that's because I had hopes for him. I see no progression since his first season with us. The worst is that he is completely invisible. There are games where Pierre Houde will not even say his name. He barely touch the puck. He was supposed to have some offencive upside but he has none. Yes, he will get hot and socre 3 goals in 4 games but then vanish for 20 games. He will not score 20 goals this seasons. He will have a hard time getting to 15.

All of this with better linemates and ice time then others.

I know people lot to complain about Arnia but at least, he tries thing. He seems to be at the right place and do a few play where he get scoring chances. You can see he doesn't have a great shot, but at least, you can't fault him for trying. Same for Hudon. Seems like often, things happen with the puck when he is on the ice. Even saw a great back check from him last night to deny a scoring chance.

I often compare Lehkonen and hudon because to me, they fill the same role on this team. Stats wise, Hudon leads Lehkonen. We know what Hudon can bring, I'm still not sure what Lehkonen can do. Forecheck? He can't score and he isn't much of a passer. For a guy who is supposed to be good on defence, he is a minus player.

So I wonder why Lehkonen gets the pass and the nods form the coaching staff. It's fore sure not because of his production or defencive play.

I wonder myself. I know people will say he is my wipping boy this year but that's because I had hopes for him. I see no progression since his first season with us. The worst is that he is completely invisible. There are games where Pierre Houde will not even say his name. He barely touch the puck. He was supposed to have some offencive upside but he has none. Yes, he will get hot and socre 3 goals in 4 games but then vanish for 20 games. He will not score 20 goals this seasons. He will have a hard time getting to 15.

I know people lot to complain about Arnia but at least, he tries thing. He seems to be at the right place and do a few play where he get scoring chances. You can see he doesn't have a great shot, but at least, you can't fault him for trying. Same for Hudon. Seems like often, things happen with the puck when he is on the ice. Even saw a great back check from him last night to deny a scoring chance.

I often compare Lehkonen and hudon because to me, they fill the same role on this team. Stats wise, Hudon leads Lehkonen. We know what Hudon can bring, I'm still not sure what Lehkonen can do. Forecheck? He can't score and he isn't much of a passer. For a guy who is supposed to be good on defence, he is a minus player.

So I wonder why Lehkonen gets the pass and the nods form the coaching staff. It's fore sure not because of his production or defencive play.

i always wondered how people had him above Hudon.

Alzner only got in because Mete was hurt. But he has a decent game. Unnoticeable, which is good for him.

Great post :thumbsup(22):

Other day Therrien was saying, Lehkonen is kind of guy every coach will love him. He does little things, etc. So here is your answer...

Good post, but should probably lay off the beers when writing.

Back