• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where... where am I?

Laffitup

20 years posting on the Forum Locker Room ... server finally died.

I... I woke up here... in this weird and modern world... what is this place...

... and why are Count of Monte Cristo and We Have More Cups Than You the handsomest guys here?

Laffitup/Julian Darcy

... and why are Count of Monte Cristo and We Have More Cups Than You the handsomest guys here?

Laffitup/Julian Darcy

It is a modern world around here, everyone is positive and not critical or pessimistic about the team.:smilielol5:

Laffitup/Julian Darcy

They were handsomest until Bkerr joined the board lol.

You have difficulty letting things go don’t you?

He’s gone, let it rest man.

I know this is the tendency here that people in charge don't give a shit about old timers with the exception of their own buddies but where are We have and Xpo?
I miss them both.

Last edited:
I usually don't but with this guy, well... he was something. Hope few diets here and there make him feel better about himself at least. He was here to take his daily frustration out...
You have difficulty letting things go don’t you?

He’s gone, let it rest man.

WeHave was a real asset to any board. He wrote and expressed himself extremely well, and expected nothing less than excellence from the CH organization and players. He was from that time, like myself. Some took him a little too seriously. He is missed.

Back