• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 12 - Washington Capitals @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 1ST 7:30 EST

I know it said 2 seconds but still not sure there wasn't a slow finger starting the clock. **** it, an NHL record never to be broken.

I was thinking the same. Replay the play and hit your stopwatch on your phone. I got a tad over 3 seconds all 3 times I tried it.

Yup, D-Lo has to go.

Need to make the fourth line that can actually play... and need to fix the special teams.

not sure i would get rid of D-Lo just yet, he is coming off an injury, missed lots of games, wearing a mask, i would let him get his stride, he did great on the 4th line last year... career high in goals..

He can't keep up with the style we're trying to play.
That and since this team doesn’t have forwards that fall in the elite category & need to perform by committee, a 4th line thats capable of adding offensive depth becomes all the more important.

I still have time for Peca, he's nothing special but the fourth line has been garbage since D-Lo got back in the lineup. I'll reserve my judgement of the others until he's not playing.

Yeah, could be a classic win/win.

So far I look wrong and I love it.

never doubt MB :p

kinda reminds me of the pouliot for latendresse trade

both players started out very well...lets hope it ends better than that one though

Shaw has been stinking as well. Not happy with his play.

But with Shaw I have faith he can be useful, he can chip in with 10 to 15 goals a year when he plays smarter than he has.

But he has no business on the PP

Back