• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 12 - Washington Capitals @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 1ST 7:30 EST

If Julien can form a 4rth line of Plekanec, Byron and Shaw down the road the lineup gets another line that can contribute offensively.

Right now the 4rth line is really useless

We are getting to the point where they have to be thinking playoffs. That line you mention would work the best. Pleks when he has played has looked good.

Yeah, i agree DLo is waste of spot, 4th line with Scherbak, Peca, Shaw can actually play the game and score.

The 4th line should be

Byron-Plekanec-Scherbak

Plekanec can insulate Scherbak defensively and Byron seems to score on whatever line you put him on.

We are getting to the point where they have to be thinking playoffs. That line you mention would work the best. Pleks when he has played has looked good.

I think the reason for that is his not playing every game. He’s been fresh every time he’s played. If he plays 1 in 3 games he could be useful.

The 4th line should be

Byron-Plekanec-Scherbak

Plekanec can insulate Scherbak defensively and Byron seems to score on whatever line you put him on.

I don’t mind Shaw in the lineup as long as its on the 4rth line and with no PP time

Back