• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #14: TOR @ PIT, HNIC Nov 3

Can anyone tell me why the Leafs third leading scorer at forward can't get on the 2nd PP unit? Asking for a friend.

Can anyone tell me why the Leafs third leading scorer at forward can't get on the 2nd PP unit? Asking for a friend.

I am to the point I think any coach can do better than our coach, and I have defended Babcock. His player usage and line-matching idiocy are hurting the team.

Anyone ever think that mikes decisions are cap related?

Ie, if kappy blows the doors off this season he could demand crazy coin whereas maybe he is purposely trying to cool him off?

Ie, if kappy blows the doors off this season he could demand crazy coin whereas maybe he is purposely trying to cool him off?

No. He loves the vets and wants everyone to play like a grinder. Brown looks so much worse since his rookie season, but now is playing like a worthless grinder with no skill.
Kap should have been playing a lot more last season.

His usage with kappy js similar to when he refused to play rielly on the power play. I think he wants him to have the capacity to play on the PK and hard 5 kn 5 minutes.

No mentions of Kadri ... shut down the Malkin-Kessel line completely. No mean feat.

Kadri is ****ing gold.

Back