Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Game 14 - Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - MON NOV 5TH 7:00 EST

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Game 14 - Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - MON NOV 5TH 7:00 EST

Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    KK is fine in stride ....his first few steps are slow .

He is about a year removed from ACL surgery so hopefully his skating improves
    He’s also ridiculously lanky for his height. He’s still growing. The awkwardness is understandable.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

Post Thanks / Like

Default Game 14 - Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - MON NOV 5TH 7:00 EST

Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    He’s also ridiculously lanky for his height. He’s still growing. The awkwardness is understandable.
    KKs comparable:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcifJdnJLM0

“We haven’t reached the ultimate, of where you walk into the building and you can sort of smell victory. But we’re a step closer to that this year than we were last year.”

“So now the pressure’s on to replicate.”
    - Geoff Molson

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Game 14 - Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - MON NOV 5TH 7:00 EST

Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    That.

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

JK will probably top out as a below overage NHL skater. He makes up for it other ways.

Him being a below average NHL skater doesn't make him a shitty player. You guys don't need to worry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    JK will probably top out as a below overage NHL skater. He makes up for it other ways.

Him being a below average NHL skater doesn't make him a shitty player. You guys don't need to worry.
    not worried about him being a shitty player
    my expectations are a little higher than that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post

I'm not worried about his skating. I'm worried about his pass first mentality. Habs don't have the snipers to capitalize on his playmaking.
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    I'm not worried about his skating. I'm worried about his pass first mentality. Habs don't have the snipers to capitalize on his playmaking.
    Good point

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    not worried about him being a shitty player
    my expectations are a little higher than that
    Some people are fixated about getting defensive over his skating. I don't think it's worth the drama. He's gonna be good, regardless.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011