• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Going to my first game in Montreal

shamus29

Hey guys I got tickets for the habs leafs game February 9th, I’ve gone to four games at the ACC this will be my first at the bell centre. Just looking for suggestions on places to stay and what the best way to get from the airport into the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price point you are looking at? I've been to the bell centre once but have done probably 10+ TFC road trips to Montreal.

The company is paying so price isn’t that big of a deal. I’m coming from Cape Breton.

You'll have a great time, the Bell Centre is awesome.

If the company is paying - generally a limo is not much more than a cab-ride, and way more comfortable.

Many downtown hotels will have an airport shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off - again, if the company is paying - these hotels are probably pricier.

Cheers.

If the company is paying - generally a limo is not much more than a cab-ride, and way more comfortable.

Many downtown hotels will have an airport shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off - again, if the company is paying - these hotels are probably pricier.

Cheers.

Thanks

Cheers.

Thanks

Back