Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 258

Thread: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

  1. #1
    Legend Habs4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST




  2. #2
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    64,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    would be nice to string a few wins together...starting with this game
    ...

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    would be nice to string a few wins together...starting with this game
    Now that we are at 15 game mark, hopefully we either start seeing wins stringed together or loses being stringed together. The win one, lose one that has been happening the last couple weeks isn't helpful either way.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,056
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    Now that we are at 15 game mark, hopefully we either start seeing wins stringed together or loses being stringed together. The win one, lose one that has been happening the last couple weeks isn't helpful either way.
    I think that's what you'll keep getting, more or less.

  5. #5
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,722
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    I think that's what you'll keep getting, more or less.
    don't interact with him, it only enables him
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  6. #6
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,722
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Juulsen likely out and Alzner in
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    don't interact with him, it only enables him
    Not sure why you went here....

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    Juulsen likely out and Alzner in
    Well, that sucks.

    Not a huge fan of getting slower on purpose.

  9. #9
    Legend Habs4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Typical Julien.

    Kid makes a mistake = benched
    Vet makes a mistake = Business as usual

  10. #10
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    119,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    The expected lineup:

    Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
    Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Andrew Shaw
    Kenny Agostino - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Artturi Lehkonen
    Nicolas Deslauriers - Matthew Peca - Charles Hudon

    Jordie Benn - Jeff Petry
    Karl Alzner - Mike Reilly
    Xavier Ouellet - Victor Mete

    Carey Price
    Antti Niemi

  11. #11
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    119,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    This is one of the first times I've been upset with the choice of personnel this season – other than playing D-Lo.

    Juulsen has a tough game (after probably his best against the Islanders) and gets benched but the Benn-Petry pairing has been ****ing awful and they'll be out there for 25+ minutes again tonight.

  12. #12
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    64,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by hairnova View Post
    This is one of the first times I've been upset with the choice of personnel this season – other than playing D-Lo.

    Juulsen has a tough game (after probably his best against the Islanders) and gets benched but the Benn-Petry pairing has been ****ing awful and they'll be out there for 25+ minutes again tonight.
    Ya. Let Juulsen bounce back.

    Having to make room for Alzner is stupid.
    ...

  13. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by hairnova View Post
    The expected lineup:

    Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
    Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Andrew Shaw
    Kenny Agostino - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Artturi Lehkonen
    Nicolas Deslauriers - Matthew Peca - Charles Hudon

    Jordie Benn - Jeff Petry
    Karl Alzner - Mike Reilly
    Xavier Ouellet - Victor Mete

    Carey Price
    Antti Niemi
    Sometimes I forget just how fugly our lineup is.

  14. #14
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    64,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    Sometimes I forget just how fugly our lineup is.
    all it takes is a couple of injuries and the forwards look REAL bad
    ...

  15. #15
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,015
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    Sometimes I forget just how fugly our lineup is.
    Haven't really noticed ouellet good or bad.
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

  16. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    To show how early and potentially misleading the standings are:

    IF the Habs lose tonight it will mean that they have lost just as many games as they have won (8 wins and 8 losses, including OT losess), and could potentially fall as low as 17th before their next game, and IF they lose on Saturday as well they could be as low as 20th and be right in the thick of the lottery.

  17. #17
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20,392
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs4Life View Post
    Typical Julien.

    Kid makes a mistake = benched
    Vet makes a mistake = Business as usual
    How long til Alzner demands a trade

  18. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    How long til Alzner demands a trade
    Who cares? Sooner the better.

    I can't believe how many people on here supported (and were actually pumped about) this signing. He has like 3 years left after this season.

  19. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20,392
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    it was a disaster 5 seconds after the ink dried on his contract just like playoff Shaw

    These are guys you pick up in September at 850k when they are scrambling for work

  20. #20
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    it was a disaster 5 seconds after the ink dried on his contract just like playoff Shaw

    These are guys you pick up in September at 850k when they are scrambling for work
    Now you're just being dramatic.

    Alzner was gonna get overpaid by lots of teams. The Habs ended up being the team that offered the biggest over-payment.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •