• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

I remain convinced this team will please nobody.

Those who want a playoff team, shame. They won't make it.

Those who want a bottom 5 team, shame. They won't make it.

then just accept what you have, as there is nothing you can do about it, just like there will be nothing you can do about the fact Nashville could go out in the first round

I for one will not be accepting of mediocre teams.

No one should accept mediocre teams.

then you have no choice, either stop following sports in total or jump from team to team depending on who is on top at any given time as there is nothing you can do regarding the on ice product

then you have no choice, either stop following sports in total or jump from team to team depending on who is on top at any given time as there is nothing you can do regarding the on ice product
I don't jump from team to team, I just stop following mediocre teams until they are no longer mediocre.

Fans seem to be getting the message as well, with declining attendance.

This team will please the only important people...ownership consortium. All they need is 6-8 home playoff dates over a 5-year span and use all losses vs gains on their other entertainment & condo projects which are proving to be highly profitable

As Krusty rightfully put it, the Mtl Canadiens are the most important and largest economy in Mtl. Media and sports bars are completely dependent on the org and will bend over and kiss their own ass if that’s what the org wants them to do.

Last edited:
This team will please the only important people...ownership consortium. All they need is 6-8 home playoff dates over a 5-year span and use all losses vs gains on their other entertainment & condo projects which are proving to be highly profitable

True.

Cups don't matter to the ownership, being a team capable of making the playoffs and going 7 games 2 out of 5 years is enough.

I don't jump from team to team, I just stop following mediocre teams until they are no longer mediocre.

Fans seem to be getting the message as well, with declining attendance.

I predict the Canadiens will survive your temporary abandonment.

As Krusty rightfully put it, the Mtl Canadiens are the most important and largest economy in Mtl. Media and sports bars are completely dependent on the org and will bend over and kiss their own ass if that’s what the org wants them to do.

So 6-8 home playoff games from now to 2023 will suffice . How about using more creative financial engineering losses with the habs to offset gains in their real estate portfolios and make more .

Then maybe when they get their shit together and put a real contender on the ice and have 30 homes dates in 5 years they can be more happy financially .

Go and cheers for a team with identity, history, WTF you are doing in Habs board?

I will cheer for this team no matter what, yes they are nights i get frustrated, yes it happened i haven't watched few matches and i said i will give up on them, but in reality i can't and i will NEVER cheer for any other team, specially an expansion club LOLL!

Go and cheers for a team with no identity, history such as Preds, WTF you are doing in Habs board?

I will cheer for this team no matter what, yes there are nights i get frustrated, yes it happened i haven't watched few matches and i said i will give up on them, but in reality i can't and i will NEVER cheer for any other team, specially an expansion club LOLL!

Go and cheers for a team with identity, history, WTF you are doing in Habs board?

I will cheer for this team no matter what, yes they are nights i get frustrated, yes it happened i haven't watched few matches and i said i will give up on them, but in reality i can't and i will NEVER cheer for any other team, specially an expansion club LOLL!

When did I say to cheer for another team?

You off your meds again buddy?

When did I say to cheer for another team?

You off your meds again buddy?

That is actually you, sorry my bad, i should have talked to you when you are taking it. Next time :)
You are full of $hit and negativity regarding to Habs.

So take your meds, do us a favor and cut the BS.

Thanks in advance,

That is actually you, sorry my bad, i should have talked to you when you are taking it. Next time :)
You are full of $hit and negativity regarding to Habs.

So take your meds, do us a favor and cut the BS.

Thanks in advance,

You are a very confusing and complex individual.

Back