• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 17 - Las Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT NOV 10TH 7:00 EST

Best Hab deal in a decade . We get a capable scorer in Tatar plus a potential top line player down the road .

Domi looking great as well but let’s give this one a few years to play out

Domi is doing all this as a center

I think the fact that at 23 Domi is still young along with JK, Poehling etc....is exciting to see

That could be as much the reason as a change of scenery. He plays center with a talented winger and he’s lighting it up early on. I hope he can sustain it.

I hate to ban anyone but his constant attacks derail every thread he posts in.

You are the only person among mods who like to play police man and being the bodyguard of your buddy Habsy!!

Have you seen count or others doing such a thing? No, because they are not a loser like you to spend 24/7 here.

You need help, hit the GYM first then look for help.

Last edited:
Crazy we’re winning wth this shit goaltending...

Well we’ve had numerous discussions here over the years about how we’d prefer to see an exciting team lose 5-4 than consistently losing 2-1 or 2-0.

It looks like we got our wish, only they’re winning a little more than losing. It’s been fun watching games again.

You are the only person among mods who like to play police man and being the bodyguard of your buddy Habsy!!

Haven't you see count or others doing such a thing? No, because they are not a loser like you to spend 24/7 here.

You need help, hit the GYM first then look for help.

I don’t need a bodyguard. I just don’t give a shit about your insecurity to bother with banning. Unfortunately, others don’t share my apathy and are tired of your inability to control your anger.

You cried mods don’t do their job. Be careful what you wish for. I suspect HP will be dispatching you soon enough. A normal person would take the hint btw, just trying to help.

Well we’ve had numerous discussions here over the years about how we’d prefer to see an exciting team lose 5-4 than consistently losing 2-1 or 2-0.

It looks like we got our wish, only they’re winning a little more than losing. It’s been fun watching games again.

True. But part of that deal was not investing a big chunk of cap space on a keeper. No big deal this year, but will be an issue as soon as 2 yrs from now.

True. But part of that deal was not investing a big chunk of cap space on a keeper. No big deal this year, but will be an issue as soon as 2 yrs from now.
That won’t be an issue because:

- there will be a work stoppage in 2020 (owners for sure will lock to put the final dagger in the NHLPA), and a buyout option is guaranteed upon resolution

- the new team in Seattle will take 31, with majority of his contract $ paid in the first 3-years of the deal July 2018, 2019 & 2020

That won’t be an issue because:

- there will be a work stoppage in 2020 (owners for sure will lock to put the final dagger in the NHLPA), and a buyout option is guaranteed upon resolution

- the new team in Seattle will take 31, with majority of his contract $ paid in the first 3-years of the deal July 2018, 2019 & 2020

my crystal ball says the team in Seattle may have other plans.

regardless, lot of hockey to be played between now and then

For those of you who missed it last night. This has become viral...

[video=youtube;5wUXuIcRGi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wUXuIcRGi4&list=PLMwNWlLBqIzr7CH4n_QWAa2-G6loscdQ0&index=25&t=0s[/video]

I laughed when I saw it last night. Need to use this for his goals going forward...

TatarGuy.gif

For those of you who missed it last night. This has become viral...

[video=youtube;5wUXuIcRGi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wUXuIcRGi4&list=PLMwNWlLBqIzr7CH4n_QWAa2-G6loscdQ0&index=25&t=0s[/video]

I laughed when I saw it last night. Need to use this for his goals going forward...

TatarGuy.gif

Love your cartoons! But then, who wouldn't?

I knew the second Deslauriers was dumb enough to go to the bench for a stick they would be scored on.

I am curious about this. It might be better to go to the bench in those situations than play without a stick.

This time is back fired but I wonder what the percentages say.

9 shots is pretty good though. He had a solid start, I thought he might get one.

Glad the Habs shut him down. Feel good for Tatar, gotta feel good getting the GWG against the team that cast you off.

This could turn out like the Rivet trade.

Max (Rivet) for Suzuki (Max) + Tatar (Gorges)

Agree the D isn't stellar, but they're all playing out of position - Petry's playing 25+ per game, and Benn becomes ineffective with more than 14 TOI.

Webers return at least slots everyone properly, albeit there's still a glaring need for that 1st pairing LW. Reilly is properly slotted on the 2nd pair with Petry, and Mete on the 3rd pair.

Agreed. I sorta feel bad for Benn because he is asked to do WAAAAY more than he is capable.

Back