• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 17 - Las Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT NOV 10TH 7:00 EST

When the mods and admin don't give a fcuk about, why should i?
Again this board is all about buddies backing each others.

You're right. We need to do our job.

You do nothing but pick fights and attack. You are gone, for good this time.

Last edited:
The D is atrocious. We all knew it would be. They’re moving pieces around to see what works but the problem is that the pieces suck.

The D is atrocious. We all knew it would be. They’re moving pieces around to see what works but the problem is that the pieces suck.
Agree the D isn't stellar, but they're all playing out of position - Petry's playing 25+ per game, and Benn becomes ineffective with more than 14 TOI.

Webers return at least slots everyone properly, albeit there's still a glaring need for that 1st pairing LW. Reilly is properly slotted on the 2nd pair with Petry, and Mete on the 3rd pair.

0 goals
0 assists
9 shots

Classic Max Pacioretty.

And this was one of the games I have seen him more involved in in a long time, he was actually going to the net, going in traffic.

He was pretty much a perimiter player the last year or so here.

Max will have a hard time being a consistent 30 goal guy in the western conference where he has always had trouble scoring, too physical for a guy like him

And this was one of the games I have seen him more involved in in a long time, he was actually going to the net, going in traffic.

Max will have a hard time being a consistent 30 goal guy in the western conference where he has always had trouble scoring, too physical for a guy like him

Best Hab deal in a decade . We get a capable scorer in Tatar plus a potential top line player down the road .

Domi looking great as well but let’s give this one a few years to play out

He was going into traffic last night because he knew the Habs wouldn’t hit him hard. They still play flag hockey.

Best Hab deal in a decade . We get a capable scorer in Tatar plus a potential top line player down the road .

Domi looking great as well but let’s give this one a few years to play out

Domi is doing all this as a center

I think the fact that at 23 Domi is still young along with JK, Poehling etc....is exciting to see

Back