• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #17 TOR v BOS - sparks it up, and **** the bruins

Hopefully Halak continues his steep regression tonight.

Can the Leafs string two well played games together? Would be nice.

And, yeah, **** the Bruins.

Great start. Bruins fortunate to not be down 2 goals.

Boston broadcasts feature the league's worst homers. Whining large about the obvious interference (which came after the refs let a bunch of others go).

Marner is hurt, not looking himself 2 game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparks is shit. We know we can't win more than the odd game with him in nets.
With Freddie this is maybe 3-2 Ruins or something.
Good thing is we face the Kings Tuesday, and they are pure shyte this year. Anaheim is quite beatable and Sharks are pretty ok. 4 of 6 needs to happen out there.

Play Sparks until someone comes available on waivers. There's not a whole bag of options, and there's always the possibility that he figures it out. Most of his NHL problems appear to be between his ears. Oscillating between overplaying and underplaying shooters, fighting the puck (and giving up juicy as **** rebounds in the process), playing "small" in the net (see the first Pastrnak one timer from tonight, it should have just hit him in the shoulder).

AHL analytics meh. I told you this guy was crap. McBackup is probably struggling because he was dumped for an AHL star and had to uproot his family for him to continue his NHL dream.

Sparks is just so shaky..... I really don't know how he became the AHL's top goalie last year.

But to any goalies defence, how can anyone play well, playing one in ten games? That is sort of retarded as well. No rythym, no game experience etc...

That is why you needed an older guy who can put up with that chaos. Oh well. On to the next game, in a long, way too long regular season.

Back