• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #19: Leafs @ Sharks, Nov 15, 10:30

wtf was the goat doing there?

Borderline fourth line centre taking a dumbass penalty in the third with a one-goal lead.

Goat just threw his best hit of the year.

Shame it was shit and interference all at the same time

I fell in love with the superjew in the Boston series. Babcock literally developed an NHL career for this kid. And, kid is good.

Goat takes a dumb penalty and then a dumb icing all in the late 3rd period of a one goal game ffs

Melker got 4 gloved punches in and the ref only raised their arm to take both after kadri retaliated.

I completely understand why kadri does dumb shit once in a while when it's clear that the refs aren't even remotely concerned with protecting him.

Melker got 4 gloved punches in and the ref only raised their arm to take both after kadri retaliated.

I completely understand why kadri does dumb shit once in a while when it's clear that the refs aren't even remotely concerned with protecting him.

This.

And it has been as obvious as possible that they've been targeting him all night. NHL officiating ... sucks.

that's a real satisfying win.

solidly better than one of the supposed contenders in the west, minus our top line.

good night, boys

****, San Jose. Arseholes.

Another road win for the Leafs. Team looking good. Willy, you wanna part of this, you know it.

Back