• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #19: Leafs @ Sharks, Nov 15, 10:30

Kapanen's such a weapon on the penalty kill, especially when he's out there with Mitchy.

I fell in love with Kappy and Hyman for those goals that they scored agaisnt the Bruins. I will never say a bad word against either of them, and I haven't since.

Both goals were by like fuggin warriors.

Nylander.... I like you a lot, but I am not missing you since your brother, Kappy took your place. Still like to have you, but wow, your bro is diminishing my missing you.

I will give this to Babcock, I would never in a million years give a roster spot to this Hyman guy. I never would have. But the guy is Pillar... in center field, playing for the Leafs

Heart and Soul guy. And yeah a Jew, so what. Jews have a lot.

Par lindholm is the new Leo komarov but minus the physicality. Hes a 4th liner and should only ever be a 4th liner

I fell in love with Kappy and Hyman for those goals that they scored agaisnt the Bruins. I will never say a bad word against either of them, and I haven't since.

Both goals were by like fuggin warriors.

Nylander.... I like you a lot, but I am not missing you since your brother, Kappy took your place. Still like to have you, but wow, your bro is diminishing my missing you.

I will give this to Babcock, I would never in a million years give a roster spot to this Hyman guy. I never would have. But the guy is Pillar... in center field, playing for the Leafs

Heart and Soul guy. And yeah a Jew, so what. Jews have a lot.

kappy was snakebit that series tho. with the confidence he has now he could have won us that series himself with all the chances.

Babcock's fault.

Leafs played a really good second period. The good play is starting to get consistent. Sharks looking their age.

Back