• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #20: Raps @ Celtics 7pm, Leafs @ Ducks 10pm, Going for 1st Place Doubleheader

zeke

Perfect evening of sports for this shitty weather, especially if you're a little bit under it like me.

Despite the back to backs and 3 in 4 and west coast trip, the leafs really have no excuse not to beat Randy's horrawful ducks.

The only acceptable reason to lose this one is if Gibson pulls off one of his thefts.

46362788_10161083733215029_7878658411162763264_o.jpg

Yeah, if the goaltending influences the result, whether it be Gibson putting up a brick wall and/or Sparks having another tough night, not to much you can do about that. But anything less than complete domination by the Leafs possession-wise and on the shot clock would be pretty disappointing, even with this being the second half of a back-to-back.

Feed the ****ing chickens!!

Yeah, if the goaltending influences the result, whether it be Gibson putting up a brick wall and/or Sparks having another tough night, not to much you can do about that. But anything less than complete domination by the Leafs possession-wise and on the shot clock would be pretty disappointing, even with this being the second half of a back-to-back.

Feed the ****ing chickens!!

forgot about the ****ing chickens. that made me real life lol.

bless randy.

forgot about the ****ing chickens. that made me real life lol.

bless randy.
That's probably one of the things that sticks out most in my memory of Randy's tenure. I've probably repressed most of the rest.

And I still honestly have no goddamn idea what "feed the ****ing chickens" actually means.

still can't believe how good Ibaka is this year.

running skyhooks over Horford like he's not even there.

raps got the tempo back up to their pace and have pulled away a bit. let's see if the bench can hold the lead.

still can't believe how good Ibaka is this year.

running skyhooks over Horford like he's not even there.

I tried to tell you that hes just been misused by Casey. The worst ibaka has looked all year has been the few games where hes floated back towards his over handling of the ball from 22 feet in and his shooting of the 24 ft wing 3s.

When hes up against centers instead of actual 4s and hes catching the ball inside of 14 feet, he has all the tools to be effective

Back