• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 21 - Washington Capitals @ Montreal Canadiens - MON NOV 19TH 7:30 EST

Re: Game 21: Habs/Caps GDT

How many more games can we just allow 4 plus goals

I’m going to look at the positives tonight. Holy shit did Carey make some great saves tonight it was fun to watch. Ovy clapping at the end of the game was the best.

The only thing not to do in OT is avoid turnovers

I dont expect to see anyone play defense

Gallagher had the game winner on his stick but shot it right into Holtby

If only we could have made it 5-2 on that 4 min PP

Its scary how bad this defense is...when was the last time our offense was getting us points?

Game 21: Habs/Caps GDT

I’m going to look at the positives tonight. Holy shit did Carey make some great saves tonight it was fun to watch. Ovy clapping at the end of the game was the best.
Positive: Habs got a point remain in playoff position and control their destiny with games vs Sabres & Bruins this week

If anyone had said the Habs would be 11-6-4, 21-games into the season without Weber having played & Price only recently staring to come into form???

This D is very very bad. It needs far more than just Weber. MB needs to find the LD.

I miss Markov.

Its scary how bad this defense is...when was the last time our offense was getting us points?

Don't worry. Sal says the Habs' org produces good d-men like bunny rabbits. It's in our DNA.

Who the heck are they going to play with Weber when he gets back?

truly sad that Benn will be a top four guy when he is just horrible

If it increases his trade value by deadline I can live with it.

Back