• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Random Chat/Check In Thread

Baltic Gal

Hello everyone out there. :seeya:

I'm starting this so everyone can check in even on non-game days.

Ok, I'll start.

How is everyone doing?

Hello there, Baltic Gal. Doing okay. I'm going to out to have a wonderful dinner shortly.
The thing is I cannot have meat today though since it is Lent. Then again neither is whom
I'm spending it with. :yes:

I might grab some Italian. Too bad I cannot have meatballs with my pasta.
Did I make you hungry yet? :laugh:

Welcome CTDucksfan...

You must now turn in that drab green light-sabre for a shiney new red one.

:D

I have a rigorous school schedule and I am attending a police academy to get my military service out of the way now so I don't get to come and cheer for Ducks with you all much anymore, but I hope me being here now makes us win big time tomorrow. : )

I have a rigorous school schedule and I am attending a police academy to get my military service out of the way now so I don't get to come and cheer for Ducks with you all much anymore, but I hope me being here now makes us win big time tomorrow. : )

There you are! Veca and I had gotten worried about you! Thank you for checking in letting us know you're alright. :yesnod:

School is very important. That has to come first. :thumbsup(22):

:seeya: So good to hear from you. I sure was worried about you. As Baltic said, school is very important as is getting your military duty behind you. Just drop by when you can.....:smilewinkgrin:

Well stay safe!

BTW, is that the Israeli hockey logo as your avatar? If it is, that is one cool logo.

:seeya: For anyone interested, I posted some of my many pictures on my space....I'm having trouble getting to some of the older ones, but I'll keep trying. Just some pics of life out here in the desert and the little critters that were here first....:smilewinkgrin:

Nice! It's cool to have a fan on the other side of the world! Stay safe over there. How do you follow the team? Mostly online or is there a way for you to watch the games over there?

Back