• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

• Canada

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Eastern US

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Central US

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Western US

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Europe

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
Just wondering where the majority of the board members are from?
Tonawanda,New York its a northern suburb of Buffalo,but born and raised in the westside of Buffalo

DOWNTOWNBUFFALO.jpg

Last edited:
Guess I should say where I am from since I started it...I thought I added a poll to this...not sure where it went though. *edit* fixed the poll

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Born and raised. Love it here and will never move.

Giant.jpg

A pic from my city...that's the Sleeping Giant...

Last edited:
Guess I should say where I am from since I started it...I thought I added a poll to this...not sure where it went though. *edit* fixed the poll

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Born and raised. Love it here and will never move.

Giant.jpg

A pic from my city...that's the Sleeping Giant...

Ahhh the Sleeping Giant.... and the Terry Fox Memorial, great sites that everyone should see.

Born and raised in Northern BC and that's where I live now. Spent a few years in Winnipeg MB and Kenora ON.

small town in ohio, born and raised. on the playground is where i spend most of my days.

small town in ohio, born and raised. on the playground is where i spend most of my days.

:smilielol5:

Born in Chicago, Illinois (lived in Calumet City, Illinois)....moved to Dunkirk, New York (western NY)....then to Monroe, Louisiana....then to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.....and now I find myself in British Columbia! :smilewinkgrin: :seeya:

I was born in Canadian Forces Base Baden-Soellingen, Germany. Moved to Arvida, Quebec, then to Chatham, New Brunswick, then to Lorne, New Brunswick and to Fredericton, New Brunswick.

How come Canada doesn't have regions, like
Toronto
Not Toronto
eh???

Lived in Raleigh (where once we had a Cup) since uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh 1973. Born in Baltimore, but neither parent was from w/i 300-400 miles of there.

Back