• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

It means nothing.

IR lasts one week. Putting a player on IR retroactive to November 2, means Price is eligible to be activated right now.

This is a paperwork transaction that allows them to call up Fucale cause Montoya is hurt.

I admire your optimism but this season will be a long road to nowhere. That was determined once Drouin replaced Radulov, as opposed to adding to Radulov.

I admire your optimism but this season will be a long road to nowhere. That was determined once Drouin replaced Radulov, as opposed to adding to Radulov.
It will be the road to the same place we were last year. If you call that nowhere... then fine.

First round elimination is nowhere . . . after 5 years of the same GM.
I agree. They are the same team he inherited. Good enough to be a solid playoff team... not good enough to contend. Need a #1 lhd and #2 c

I just disagree with those who have claimed they are one of the worst teams in the league.

Still no Price at practice. I'm sure it's just a "minor" injury again, however.

Lehkonen is good defensively but miss too many opportunities, maybe give Byron or Hudon a chance with Chucky and Drouin.

Still no Price at practice. I'm sure it's just a "minor" injury again, however.

It is amazing we signed this fragile player to such a long term contract. Just blows my mind. Can we just put him on injured reserve for the next 8 years or so

Lehkonen (lower-body injury) won't play tonight. Byron is at RW with Drouin and Chucky.

Price says his injury is taking longer because of his position. Not skating today or tomorrow because it doesn't feel any better than when he started skating last week.

Let the freakout begin in...3...2..1...

Back