• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Webers shot, as crazy as it is,. is of little use without traffic, which the habs didn't do nearly enough.

When he was hurt, they moved the puck around way more.

To be fair, the Habs were barely able to make 2 passes in a row for most of the first half last year.

I just had a chilling thought.

Molson is making these trade decisions and Bergevin is just his puppet. That’s why he’s still there.

I need a drink.

I just had a chilling thought.

Molson is making these trade decisions and Bergevin is just his puppet. That’s why he’s still there.

I need a drink.

9040962387998.jpg

There some takeaways here for Jr...

Boston’s clubhouse is populated by polite young men who are careful with their words, rarely interesting and never provocative. It’s as if they are trained to drain the color from their commentary. J.D. Martinez is having a triple-crown worthy season, but would likely not be recognized if he strolled around the Seaport at lunchtime. (Is that Mitch Moreland, Brandon Workman, Matt Barnes, or J.D. Martinez?) No controversy, No color.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...out-every-way/6gq0GyH9X01dtuJQZgblAM/amp.html

Back