• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

As a non-current season ticket holder you don’t run the risk of giving up or losing your seats permanently, like Rolex does, which is why he won’t give them up now.

And the Habs are counting on it, but they still have to sell the other tickets.

Sixty-six players to attend training camp.

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/...-montreal-canadiens-training-camp/c-300078796

_____

Goalies (6):
HARVEY, Samuel
LINDGREN, Charlie
MARCOUX, Étienne
McNIVEN, Michael
NIEMI, Antti
PRICE, Carey

Defensemen (23):
ALZNER, Karl
BENN, Jordie
BROOK, Josh
CULKIN, Ryan
DESPRÉS, Simon
FLEURY, Cale
JUULSEN, Noah
LAMARCHE, Maxim
LERNOUT, Brett
MELANCON, T.J.
METE, Victor
MORAVCIK, Michal
OUELLET, Xavier
PETRY, Jeff
PLANT, Adam
REILLY, Mike
SCHLEMKO, David
SKLENICKA, David
TAORMINA, Matt
TYSZKA, Jarret
10px-Injury_icon_2.svg.png

VALIEV, Rinat
WALFORD, Scott

WEBER, Shea

Forwards (37):
ADAMS-MOISAN, Morgan
ADDISON, Jeremiah
AGOSTINO, Kenny
ALAIN, Alexandre
ARMIA, Joel
AUDETTE, Daniel
BELZILE, Alex
BITTEN, William
BYRON, Paul
CHAPUT, Michael
DANAULT, Phillip
DE LA ROSE, Jacob
DESLAURIERS, Nicolas
DOMI, Max
DROUIN, Jonathan
EVANS, Jake

FROESE, Byron
GALLAGHER, Brendan
GRENIER, Alexandre
HUDON, Charles
JEVPALOVS, Nikita
KOTKANIEMI, Jesperi
LEHKONEN, Artturi
MARTINEAU, Phélix
McCARRON, Michael
PECA, Matthew
PEZZETTA, Michael
PLEKANEC, Tomas
SCHERBAK, Nikita
SHAW, Andrew
SHINKARUK, Hunter
SUZUKI, Nick
TATAR, Tomas
TEASDALE, Joel
VEJDEMO, Lukas
VERBEEK, Hayden
WAKED, Antoine

I forgot about the Rychel-Shinkaruk trade.

I don't see room for Shinkaruk on the main roster. He'll likely play in Laval with spot duty for injury call up if he plays well in the A.

As a non-current season ticket holder you don’t run the risk of giving up or losing your seats permanently, like Rolex does, which is why he won’t give them up now.

apparently the wait list might not exist anymore and they are resorting to players trying to sell tickets on twitter

Eric Engels:
Don’t be surprised if Paul Byron is ready to go when on-ice sessions start up tomorrow. He was supposed to be out until mid-October after off-season shoulder surgery.

How can you not like the guy? Byron just shows up and does his job.

As I have said many many times. A tank only needs to last 2 or 3 years. This won't be as painful as some of you think. I consider the 1st year of the tank already over.

As I have said many many times. A tank only needs to last 2 or 3 years. This won't be as painful as some of you think. I consider the 1st year of the tank already over.

Exactly if you do it right from the get go and develop properly . 2 more top 5 drafts picks should be enough with what is in the funnel

I disagree. The Habs aren't gonna sign major free agents for a couple years, but they still need bodies.

This is a transition year. Other than potentially Scherbak PTO players aren't blocking much for the 2018/2019 season. The next major crop won't be coming until 2019/2020 (Suzuki, Poehling, Kotkaniemi).

Who cares if you disagree. We have 66 players in t camp, there are enough bodies.

In the NHL PTO's happen often. The Habs aren't gonna sign major free agents for a couple years, but they still need bodies.

This is a transition year. Other than potentially Scherbak PTO players aren't blocking much for the 2018/2019 season. The next major crop won't be coming until 2019/2020 (Suzuki, Poehling, Kotkaniemi).

Back