• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Asked Chris Peters for his take on Josh Brook during the Canada-Russia series, the WHL split their two games.

OK, not great. Was much better in Game 2 than Game 1. I think he struggled with the pace at times and wasn’t a fan of his puck decisions especially under pressure. Game 2 he asserted himself more and jumped into plays.

And this take on Romanov:

I liked him quite a bit. Good feet, got the puck up ice well. Physical presence. Not a huge factor in OZ, but you can see his upside. Only gets better as he gets stronger I think.

If we are talking about EP , this kid has been incredible so far with an elite shot .

When he fills out the Nucks may have a superstar for a decade.

He's talking about JK.....

He's barely 18 and he's able to generate offense, has composure with the puck and sees the ice well, doesn't panic when getting pressured, plays well defensively, is creative and most importantly sees the game well.

I'm sorry but these are not things you can say most teenage hockey players are able to do at the NHL level.

I can't wait to see this kid at 21 when he puts on muscle and is more solid on his skates

He's talking about JK.....

He's barely 18 and he's able to generate offense, has composure with the puck and sees the ice well, doesn't panic when getting pressured, plays well defensively, is creative and most importantly sees the game well.

I'm sorry but these are not things you can say most teenage hockey players are able to do at the NHL level.

I can't wait to see this kid at 21 when he puts on muscle and is more solid on his skates

Got it , very impressed with KK so far .

As mentioned my only concern was his physical immaturity handling an 82 game schedule.

You're completely and utterly clueless if you somehow got the impression that I don't think he's gonna be good.

Dude you’ve been more critical of him than positive including the post reply to Habspatrol where you’re questioning his potential to be a star by stating that there are a handful of rookies who have more points, you go on to say later that you believe Suzuki will be better than him, which may be the case, but you are one of the rare people to believe that, and you criticize him on his skating every chance you get.

For some reason you don’t seem to believe in this kid yet you constatly like proping up Galchenyuk who is not close to this kids potential

I don’t get you, show some enthusiasm like most are for this kid beacause its warranted

Back