• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Price is Wrong

I posted AC episode right after habs-rangers match talking about his performance.
If some can't stand this is not my problem. As once the Webbie of this board suggested grow thicker skin...

I posted AC episode right after habs-rangers match talking about his performance.
If some can't stand this is not my problem. As once the Webbie of this board suggested grow thicker skin...

There is now a thread - this one - dedicated to 31. I think the point of it is for you (and anyone else) to talk about Price.

There is now a thread - this one - dedicated to 31. I think the point of it is for you (and anyone else) to talk about Price.
I have no problem with this. Fair enough. But like any player who is having a bad day i will mention Price in a game thread anytime he is not performing well.

This thread reminds me of the email my friend sent me announcing his first born's birth during the 2013 playoffs, where the part actually announcing the birth was 3 lines long, and the part bashing Price was 4 lines long.

I have no problem with this. Fair enough. But like any player who is having a bad day i will mention Price in a game thread anytime he is not performing well.

yes
but you do not need to go ON AND ON ABOUT IT

post a comment and move on to this thread

thanks

To admins; Please change the name of the board to ForumPrice.com soon lol
You have few admins and mods who are extremely in love with this guy and some members who critisizing the guy is like insulting their family members.
Carey should visit here often after his retirements or maybe even now. Will surely boost his confidence level ;)

can you please identify these ppl with quotes

i think you are reading what you want to read

This thread reminds me of the email my friend sent me announcing his first born's birth during the 2013 playoffs, where the part actually announcing the birth was 3 lines long, and the part bashing Price was 4 lines long.

hahaha
that is awesome

can you please identify these ppl with quotes

i think you are reading what you want to read

I don't have time to find quotes, i have bigger fishes to fry in life.

I can name them though: Started with the ones getting more orgasms :):
Cartoon Character(H4L)
Patrol
Hair
Legoalie
Bolduke
and the one and only, the most knowledgeable hockey expert in this board: Habsy

and there are few others.

Last edited:

Cartoon Character(H4L)
Patrol
Hair
Legoalie
Bolduke

You clearly don't have more important things to do.

Go ahead. Back up your claims... otherwise they're lies.

Cartoon Character(H4L)
Patrol
Hair
Legoalie
Bolduke

I don't care if you "criticize" him, but when it's all you talk about it gets annoying as fukc.

At 10.5 he needs to be the MVP of years back

Middle of the pack is unacceptable .

This was a moronic contract to hand out and possibly one of the worst in the league in a few years .

Back