• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 80 - Manitoba Moose in town

Yes i got that...

And most people would tell you Habs are better than Detroit yet we are behind them.

Cannot explain this shitty season....we should not be bottom 5 even with our defense...we have decent talent on this team...Chuckie, Gally, Max, Drouin...

Yes i got that...

And most people would tell you Habs are better than Detroit yet we are behind them.

Cannot explain this shitty season....we should not be bottom 5 even with our defense...we have decent talent on this team...Chuckie, Gally, Max, Drouin...

Our point leader is going to end up with less than 60 points.

BlankCHq.jpg

Worst mistake we can make

Yeah, adding an elite centre would be terrible.

Your dreaming if we are winning a cup with JT, Price , and Weber as your core group

If we had Ehlers, Connor , Laine , and Scheiffle then make your move with a group 25 and under to work with .

JT has not been able to move the needle in nearly a decade on a flawed team .

Thats exactly what he is walking into with this us . Too many holes and issues for him to turn it around here

GGPX said it perfectly , 2+2 is 4 minus 1 ...and keep us in trouble for the next decade

Luckily for us JT wont come here

Your dreaming if we are winning a cup with JT, Price , and Weber as your core group

If we had Ehlers, Connor , Laine , and Scheiffle then make your move with a group 25 and under to work with .

JT has not been able to move the needle in nearly a decade on a flawed team .

Thats exactly what he is walking into with this us . Too many holes and issues for him to turn it around here

GGPX said it perfectly , 2+2 is 4 minus 1 ...and keep us in trouble for the next decade

Luckily for us JT wont come here

JT is only 27....I can agree with your point if JT was 30-31

But at this point I can't see how any Hab fan can be against trying to sign a center of this caliber, this is what we have needed for a couple of decades now.

It's a long shot that JT comes here but I would make a strong pitch at trying to sign this guy

This team when healthy is not nearly as bad as their record indicates.

So unless they tear it down we're not going to be in the same position next year. If they're not going to go full tank, they have to add some talent... and a ln elite centre is a hall of a start. That fixes the depth chart a fair bit.

But at this point I can't see how any Hab fan can be against trying to sign a center of this caliber, this is what we have needed for a couple of decades now.

It's a long shot that JT comes here but I would make a strong pitch at trying to sign this guy
If he doesn't sign with the Isles, the Habs are as likely a destination as anywhere else. Maybe the Rangers have the best shot... but then Montreal.

If he doesn't sign with the Isles, the Habs are as likely a destination as anywhere else. Maybe the Rangers have the best shot... but then Montreal.

I dont see the Rangers getting involved at all and throwing 11-12 mil at JT now . They spent 2 years unloading vets and rebuilding for the next wave.

I think he goes to Vegas or San Jose IMO

JT is 28 when the season starts . What are our chances of winning a cup with JT , 31, 6 and a resigned spineless captain ?

Its all about competing for a title one day not being a one and done DK .

TB , TO , and Boston are clearly ahead of us . Florida has time on their hands with their young core

Oh please... how about the Winter-peg Jets actually win one playoff series first.

How many Cups have star studded TBay won? Greatest team every year on paper, yet pfffft missed playoffs nearly every second yet.

Just like the greatest GM to be of all time Jim Nill, once he got the gig did squat. Potential is a long ways away from actually achieving the end goal.

Last edited:
This team when healthy is not nearly as bad as their record indicates.

So unless they tear it down we're not going to be in the same position next year. If they're not going to go full tank, they have to add some talent... and a ln elite centre is a hall of a start. That fixes the depth chart a fair bit.

This team was Junk when it was healthy. We sucked even when we had a full line up. They are what their record says they are, and they are what people should have known they would have been after the disaster of a offseason.

Bringing JT here just gets us closer to a WC spot, another 5 or so years of being in the mushy middle with no realistic chance at a cup.

Better to bottom out for a few seasons and bring in multiple cheap elite talents.

Yes i got that...

Actually we should be with THAT defense, and we are. And every team in the league has some talented players, so that's a bad argument too.

Actually we should be with THAT defense, and we are. And every team in the league has some talented players, so that's a bad argument too.

Our defense is bad, which we all knew, but our offense has been even worse.

Our goals per game is down when scoring league wide is up, we have been shut out for a franchise record 12 times in a season, and our leading point producer is 96th in the league, our second leading point producer is 100th.

I never get how people can say that we were not suppose to be this bad.

Our defense is bad, which we all knew, but our offense has been even worse.

Our goals per game is down when scoring league wide is up, we have been shut out for a franchise record 12 times in a season, and our leading point producer is 96th in the league, our second leading point producer is 100th.

I never get how people can say that we were not suppose to be this bad.

We all know why. There's no question that JT would be a huge boost to our offense.

Oh please... how about the Winter-peg Jets actually win one playoff series first.

How many Cups have star studded TBay won? Greatest team every year on paper, yet pfffft missed playoffs nearly every second yet.

Just like the greatest GM to be of all time Jim Nill, once he got the gig did squat. Potential is a long ways away from actually achieving the end goal.

Sal your drinking again

How can you compare the job Chevy has done in the PEG in the same tenure as our regime, cmon .

How many bad deals or patch jobs has he done ?

Whose damn roster do you want to move forward with for the next 3-4 years .

One is a contender with a stud laden top 6 , WTF do we have ?

This team was Junk when it was healthy. We sucked even when we had a full line up. They are what their record says they are, and they are what people should have known they would have been after the disaster of a offseason.

Bringing JT here just gets us closer to a WC spot, another 5 or so years of being in the mushy middle with no realistic chance at a cup.

Better to bottom out for a few seasons and bring in multiple cheap elite talents.
They were never healthy this year. Price and Weber both had health issues from day one.

Back