• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs sign Alexander Radulov to one-year, $5.75M deal

Re: Habs sign Alexander Radulov?

I am fine with Radulov and actually happy.

But a question?! Berg traded Subban because of attitude issue and bring in another one who is known to have attitude issue, at least in past, maybe he matured up in last few years getting older, am i missing something?!?!

Last edited:

Totally fine with Radulov... depending on price... hopefully not 7 mil

Guessing they are finalizing the terms of one of the two contracts. Radulov or Ships lol

I just don't get this. Traded subban for bring a problem and sign an even bigger one. This is so ridiculous. Bergevin lost it.

I just don't get this. Traded subban for bring a problem and sign an even bigger one. This is so ridiculous. Bergevin lost it.
He has no plan. He's throwing shit to the wall hoping it sticks. Right now he's signing whoever he gets.

Eric Engels:
I have two sources telling me Radulov is in fact going to Montreal. No details on term, or AAV. Still not at 100% on this.

I am fine with Radulov and actually happy.

But a question?! Berg traded Subban because of attitude issue and bring in another one who is known to have attitude issue, at least in past, maybe he matured up in last few years getting older, am i missing something?!?!

Someone is finally asking the white questions.

:cheers2:

Back