• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Tennis anyone?

I think I read she won 3 mil in her lawsuit . Duos with her sister would probably break viewing records online. Her other sibling Charlotte might be the best of the 3 .
ec8af7a45d6b54251102a4407368df7e.jpg

She's finished as a tennis player. She can't even post good enough results to keep her endorsements from being voided. All she is now is yet another good looking woman who can trade on her sexuality and fame for a bit of cash. Otherwise she'll have to work for a living.

And she's got zero incentive to try and claw her way back up the WTA rankings because she's already rich despite achieving nothing plus she's got a perfect Bergevinian excuse: injuries.

She's finished as a tennis player. She can't even post good enough results to keep her endorsements from being voided. All she is now is yet another good looking woman who can trade on her sexuality and fame for a bit of cash. Otherwise she'll have to work for a living.

And she's got zero incentive to try and claw her way back up the WTA rankings because she's already rich despite achieving nothing plus she's got a perfect Bergevinian excuse: injuries.

I do foresee a career in modelling more than tennis at this point. She will always be famous in Quebec for almost winning and can use that and her looks to continue being rich.

I do foresee a career in modelling more than tennis at this point. She will always be famous in Quebec for almost winning and can use that and her looks to continue being rich.

"Almost winning" is the new standard in Quebec sports. Nowadays the Habs "almost make the playoffs" most years.

Mostly Genie will continue being rich because she was born that way. She came up from the mean streets of...Westmount? Yeah, right. And not even Lower Westmount. She'd still be rich today even if she'd never seen a tennis racquet in her life. She was born on third base.

Naked, related, in the same room where sex is happening equals incest to me.

Billions of other women on the planet, avoid her 3 direct blood relatives.

Back