• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 5 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 20, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have faith. I'll carry the weight of the fanbase here. Habs are taking this series.

I see the "I told you sos" are back after shutting their pieholes between Friday and Tuesday. Par for the course for our fan base

There really isn't a excuse this time.

Team is healthy, guys like weber rested down the stretch, price isn't hurt.

And yet they are one loss away from being eliminated.

Ottawa up 3-1 on Boston, a team we usually beat in the playoffs. What could have been.

How many more years are we going try to put square pegs in round holes ? When does that lightbulb go on that this group has gone as far as it can go when the playoffs start?

If you can't win when your group is under salary control and young wtf are they going to when it costs you 15-20 mil more to retain the same group when they are older with a putrid farm system and minimal chance of adding any real elite talent.

Max is like Phil Kessel

You cant build an offence around Kessel as a go to guy...put him in favourable matchups and let the big boys like Crosby and Malkin play as top dogs.

But man does Kessel look great as that secondary scorng threat.

Bingo ....we have no elite forward talent

Same old story on the power play. They seem to relax and spend most of the time killing it off,passing it around, setting up for the perfect shot. Eventually it gets blocked, or comes out of the zone. Do all teams do this now? Any urgency is lost.

It's ridiculous that we're down 3-2 to this team.

no its not.....we have no finishers.

We could shoot 60 times on Lundquist all we want, we never seem to jump on those juicy rebounds he gives. We had the same issues against Bishop, when we supposedly dominated the series, but Tampa scored on their limited chances

I dunno. I'm confident the Habs have one more turd of a game in them.

What's discouraging is the lack of energy and jump they had in the 3rd and especially in OT

Markov already looks like he has no more juice and Pleks had a difficult night too.

I think they're cooked

Bergevin really needs to address the issue of a #2 dman and two centers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back