• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #24 | Canadiens vs. Sabres | Nov. 25, 2017 | 7:00p

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
24.jpg

Shea Weber out, Carey Price in.

Last edited:
Also where is BKerr? Can the mods tell who is lurking? He's gotta be on suicide watch. I'm kinda worried about him. The Habs are super important to him.

Also where is BKerr? Can the mods tell who is lurking? He's gotta be on suicide watch. I'm kinda worried about him. The Habs are super important to him.

****ing masochistics here. When Xpofan left people were asking for him too. Let him stay gone, thank you kindly

****ing masochistics here. When Xpofan left people were asking for him too. Let him stay gone, thank you kindly

I don't care if he stays or goes, but he seemed to have some
Mental Health issues that could be concerning at this time. The Habs were mightility importantly to him.

XPO was a difffernet case. I think he's in his 50s or 60s. No one should be spending time posting during their twilight years. These boards are for 20 and 30 somethings typically.

Anyways.....

I think he's in his 50s or 60s. No one should be spending time posting during their twilight years. These boards are for 20 and 30 somethings typically.

Anyways.....

I'd say the opposite. In your 20s and 30s you should be out enjoying your youth. Really... at any age it would probably be best not to spend a lot of time online. But... alas... here we are.

Back