• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

We Have another Trade: Martinsen for Baun

BKerr

Banned
Habs acquire Kyle Baun. He is the grandson of Bobby Baun.

This alleviates the AHL vet issue.

The Habs are now one vet over, they will have to scratch one vet each AHL game... at least until Jerabek is called up (European games count to vet status).

Baun scored 40+ points in the AHL last year, while I still believe Martinsen is pure shit.

Even for the playoffs, Andrighetto would have been fore useful than Martinsen. Scoring goals was a bigger issue than size.

Hell, playing Hudon would have been more usefull than any one of Ott/Martinsen/McCarron/Mitchell. And not just this year either. We need scoring and had some in the minors with Hudon yet we loaded up on plugs.

Even for the playoffs, Andrighetto would have been fore useful than Martinsen. Scoring goals was a bigger issue than size.

Julien will probably ask for these neanderthal types at the deadline

Again not sure andrighetto makes our current team as a winger and would have been on waivers anyway

Andrighetto has to be the most overrated cast off in years. I don't see what everybody thinks is so great.

Andrighetto has to be the most overrated cast off in years. I don't see what everybody thinks is so great.

I think that title still belongs to Jiri Sekac but the same reaction happened with DSP. Again, it was mostly the return that annoyed people (Stefan Matteau and Martinsen in each case), not the departed player. He finished last year strong but let's wait and see on how he does this year but no matter what he does, it's already better than what Martinsen did for us.

Back