• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #16 | Knights vs. Canadiens | Nov. 7, 2017

Galchenyuk-Mitchell-McCarron was pretty bad.

Bad is not thoughtless. I believe that Julien's placement of 27 on line 4 was to send him a message, whether we agree with it or not. Therrien randomly put together lines with seemingly no thought or reasoning, like from a blender. Julien does not do that.

Bad is not thoughtless. I believe that Julien's placement of 27 on line 4 was to send him a message, whether we agree with it or not. Therrien randomly put together lines with seemingly no thought or reasoning, like from a blender. Julien does not do that.

You like Dauterive more so you cut this RC more slack than you did the old RC. I am of the firm belief if Mad Mike put that line together, you would have been screaming.

You like Dauterive more so you cut this RC more slack than you did the old RC. I am of the firm belief if Mad Mike put that line together, you would have been screaming.
Rightfully so, the Mtl Canadiens should never ever have a head coach who possesses the intellectual capacity of pig vomit & whose vocabulary is limited to 50-words or less, let alone exude buffoonery is his every presence.

BENN!

Macho.gif

Petry bugs the shits out of me...the brain cramps on this guy are patrice Briseboisesque

Back