• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

One guy does it and it's "Hab fans."

Guess I'll use Blacksheep and LoF and my example of what Leaf fans do.

Still here, just not a lot to say about the series when we there are two days off and Habs fans are idiotic enough to claim Karlsson hit was a "headshot". Just can't engage with that kind of stupidity.

I do however agree with that quote from Methot. As much as I dispose that little prick, Gallagher is a warrior.

Still here, just not a lot to say about the series when we there are two days off and Habs fans are idiotic enough to claim Karlsson hit was a "headshot". Just can't engage with that kind of stupidity.

I do however agree with that quote from Methot. As much as I dispose that little prick, Gallagher is a warrior.

Nope, no head contact in Karlsson's hit, whatsoever.

CC_wBbHW0AAQz3G.jpg

I don't think it was intentional, but you can't really look at that picture and deny that its shoulder to head, now can you?

I want Montreal to win, but Gallagher is also like 5'8. Every hit he receives is going to be to his head as the principal point of contact. Tough shit in his case, but that's what happens when you're a smaller player.

I want Montreal to win, but Gallagher is also like 5'8. Every hit he receives is going to be to his head. Tough shit in his case.

It wasn't gallagher who got hit.

It was Beaulieu who is 6'2"

He's taller than Karlsson, and you can see in the photo, Karlsson's feet are not on the ice.

Back