• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 70 | Blackhawks vs. Canadiens | Mar. 14, 2017

Looks like Plekanec is back tonight...and somehow Emelin is still playing.

Pacioretty - Danault - Shaw
Lehkonen - Galchenyuk - Radulov
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
King - Ott - Mitchell

Markov - Weber
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Benn

Price
(Montoya)

Hate to use the term "measuring stick" but tonight's game really is just that. We have a fully healthy roster.

I Danault if we have the firepower to keep up with the Hawks tonight. <I will let myself out now>

First game back home after going out west, and a tough opponent. Don't feel good about tonight.

Not too concerned about this game it'll be the typical Habs/Hawks no contact pond hockey game - perfect for pousse ca ca's like dick rash

According to Julien, 27 will start with 47 and 67 on his wings tonight. The morning skate clearly means nothing when it comes to the lines to be used in the game.

measuring sticks should be put into the closet until playoff time.

I want to see if CJ's "system" only works against B and lower teams (I consider the Rangers a high B team). Sure it's only one game out of 82 but for now, this is what we have to analyze.

I want to see if CJ's "system" only works against B and lower teams (I consider the Rangers a high B team). Sure it's only one game out of 82 but for now, this is what we have to analyze.

Fair enough. BTW, high B team is how I would describe the Habs. At best.

Back