• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #4 | Blackhawks vs. Canadiens | Oct. 10, 2017

It's too bad but 27 looks done here. Move him before he loses all value!
Galchenyuk has been pis sing me off for a while now. He ALWAYS turns the puck over with some stupid plays or blind passes. It must drives the coaches crazy.

Still not impressed by Julien. He seems to have no answers to help this team.

The answers need to come from the GM

There’s a lack of important elements missing.

We still have problems at center and on defense

The Hemsky signing was terrible. I wouldn't let him pay us to play!

Soff.gif

His confidence is completely shot. Needs a change...

Galchenyuk doesn't have a defined role on this team. He's a 3rd liner now and if you look at it in a hyperbowl he's doing well at it. His line is fine defensively - that's the first thing you want from your 3rd liners.

On the PP for some reason he's the guy in front of the net. That probably shouldn't be his role.

Anyways, as this continues the blame should be shifted to Pacioretty, Drouin and Weber. Outside of moments of old man strength from Weber, I haven't seen anything from them.

Still not impressed by Julien. He seems to have no answers to help this team.

Scotty Bowman in his best years would also have issues with that defense Corp. it’s that pathetic. They are so bad that is also affect our offense.

Now this is on Bergevin. Need to be able to flip Galchenyuk for a young, top 2 left defenseman.

Scotty Bowman in his best years would also have issues with that defense Corp. it’s that pathetic. They are so bad that is also affect our offense.

Now this is on Bergevin. Need to be able to flip Galchenyuk for a young, top 2 left defenseman.

Good luck with that trade

Back