• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #25 | Canadiens vs. Jackets | Nov. 27, 2017 | 7:30p

Bad news for Tank Nation, 2nd typical Carey Price victory in a row. Question is...how many games can he play from here to the end of the season.

This is usually the time when Bergevin convinces Molson to extend his contract for another 5 years...

I like what i see from Jerabek...surprisingly physical too.

Is also pretty mobile, not fast but able to make sharp cuts on his skates. There was one hit low hit he made that made me cringe a bit, something Emelin used to do all the time and make the rest of the league hate him.

I'm starting to think that Price started the season injured and foolishly tried to play through it until he couldn't any longer.

I'm starting to think that Price started the season injured and foolishly tried to play through it until he couldn't any longer.

He only admitted he was injured before the Wild game. But yeah he probably only had two good games before the last two.

Oh no...Julien said Plekanec is playing like a young man, he doesnt look like he's in his 30s. Re-sign?

He's playing because he can score from the blue line. That's about it, however.

If I was making the decision, Morrow and Davidson would get the kick out and Mete and Jerabek would stick around. It's just bonehead Julien coaching to stick with older players even if they suck and punish younger players. Younger players get bench on mistakes, Meathead like Morrow, just play more.

Back