• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

NEWSFLASH.....

Despite Newton, according to Gallup, most Americans oppose banning of handguns and opinion on assault rifle unchanged. All it did was move the needle on stricter permits.

Thankfully, outside the idiocracy class of know nothing but mirror gazing expert whiners, there is common ground by US legislators to limit magazines, tighter permitting and storage. What I said from day one.

Carry on.......

Here kitty kitty......tell us how you know more then sitting judges because you made it all the way to second year law school! LOL!

oh, you got me.

you really ought to drop the arrogant know-it-all nonsense because all you've become is a foam at the mouth know nothing.

Thankfully, outside the idiocracy class of know nothing but mirror gazing expert whiners, there is common ground by US legislators to limit magazines, tighter permitting and storage. What I said from day one.

Carry on.......

What many others have said from day one also.
But please, don't let us interrupt your self-love fest. Do carry on sucking yourself off.

Tsk tsk......you can't hide from what has to be the biggest pile of crap.....EVER....

'I know more then a sitting judge'...from a second year law student.

Thanks for playing.......LOL!

i don't need to hide from something i never said.

all i said was sometimes judges make mistakes. nothing groundbreaking there. our entire judicial system is predicated on the realization that they do. if they never made mistakes then we wouldn't need multiple levels of appellate review. but we have that. so obviously, sometimes judges make mistakes.

but if you want to make up a quote and claim that i said, go right ahead.

just another lie, you phony.

i don't need to hide from something i never said.

all i said was sometimes judges make mistakes. nothing groundbreaking there. our entire judicial system is predicated on the realization that they do. if they never made mistakes then we wouldn't need multiple levels of appellate review. but we have that. so obviously, sometimes judges make mistakes.

but if you want to make up a quote and claim that i said, go right ahead.

just another lie, you phony.

Tsk....tsk...tsk....

as for knowing more than the judge... on constitutional matters i just might.

So, does your mommy know you lie?

How is the trolling going on your Conservative boards?

I think you when you post your pro conservative troll junk here, for fun, you should post your poor liberal stuff as well.

He must have bought his law degree on Ebay. It looks real nice on the wall next to his Economics degree, also from Ebay.
HabsAss, do you and KB buy from the same Ebay store? You speak the same tripe.

so, yeah, i didn't say 'i know more than a sitting judge'.

since you omitted the context i will provide a link to the page containing my statements. because unlike you i am not a disingenuous liar.

http://www.forumice.com/showthread.php?45816-OT-American-Politics/page151

Tsk...tsk...tsk.....well then, let's them make it....."the 2nd year law student who yahoos that he "might" know more on constitutional law then a sitting judge". There, that should make you happy!

Might those professors and judges come to you for advice? :smilielol5:

Thanks for playing.......

Tsk...tsk...tsk.....well then, let's them make it....."the 2nd year law student who yahoos that he "might" know more on constitutional law then a sitting judge". There, that should make you happy!

Might those professors and judges come to you for advice? :smilielol5:

Thanks for playing.......

Why no, of course not. After all, they have a truck driver like you to turn to for that.
I didn't know that Husky sold law degrees...

So the senate passed a fiscal cliff deal last night at 2am, by an overwhelming bi-partisan majority of 89-8.

(they had to do it after midnight because since the bush tax cuts expired at midnight, the republicans could frame this as them cutting taxes, not raising them, even though of course there is no difference in the end.)

But of course, it looks like the republicans in congress won't even allow it to be voted on on the floor (where everyone knows it will pass with bi-partisan support), but instead the crazy half of the republicans in congress have decided to kill the deal by adding dead on arrival spending cuts to it and send it back to the senate.

crazy stupid ****ers.

Jennifer Rubin @JRubinBlogger
So House makes show w minimal cuts +sends to Sen where Ds could make tax provisions worse. . What is House plan other than we dont like it?

Jennifer Rubin @JRubinBlogger
Senate R's believe Reid will never bring up amended bill and get his wish to go over the cliff.. if so GOP really is stupid party

Luke Russert @LukeRussert
Member tells me of #GOP Conf mtg: "Felt like I was living in another world, guys asking for stuff there's no way Ds wld give on."

Luke Russert @LukeRussert
Told that one member inside conf mtg asked for Boehner to try and bring up his original offer to Obama.

Hugh Hewitt @hughhewitt
Speaker spent 2 months leading House GOP into box canyon. McConnell got them out in 2 days. Now they will give POTUS huge club to use?

Brit Hume @brithume
Appears the House GOP's pie-in-the-sky caucus will blow up the deal, leaving new higher tax rates in place and assuring Rs get all blame.

Nicholas Kristof @NickKristof
Couldn't we switch our House of Representative with an average nursery school and get better outcomes?

Joshua Green @JoshuaGreen
If nothing else, House GOP has put on a clinic in "how not to negotiate"

Mike Allen @mikeallen
SIREN: GOP source, privy to leadership strategy, says House will amend deal "with real spending cuts, and then it's going to die" till 113th

Nicholas Kristof @NickKristof
Problem is that many GOP House members feel more vulnerable to Tea Party challenger in primary than to a Dem in general election.

Mike Allen @mikeallen
GOP source, privy to leadership strategy: House will add "spending cuts they know Democrats can't live with...Our base is gonna be fired up"

TBogg @tbogg
Just for the record: Eric Cantor and his merry band of nihilists have lost both Hugh Hewitt & Jennifer Rubin. Peak Wingnut has surely come.

Brian Fallon @brianefallon
Too late MT @LisaMascaroinDC As House GOP looks to amend #FiscalCliff bill, veteran R lawmaker warns against looking like "morons."

Robert Costa @robertcostaNRO
This is the big meeting. 5:15pm. 2nd caucus meeting of day for House GOP. Evening. Pressure. Clock ticks. Decisions, decisions.

michael viqueira @mikeviqueira
Senate aide: If House R's "mess with this agreement that got 88 votes" they "solely responsible for the largest tax hike in Amer history."

Back