• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT PK's Revenge Small market Nashville v Canadiens 4:00 PT

yet it was Gallagher who did the face plant and we didn't win the game.

What so many here and elsewhere on social media do not understand is that Subban has no problem with it being about him, with others hating him, going after him etc. In fact, he gets off on it. In the end, as long as he wins, he doesn't care.

it was a welfare point, getting back to my point, which was PK did not have a good game.. 11 was in his face all game..

He had a bad game because there will be bad games when you play 82 of them.

apparently not according to many, it was just that Gallagher was on him, just like Plekanec was bad because he put his feet up in the box, not because of the many other reasons he was bad ;)

Or maybe he was tired of answering questions about PK who played like shit last night. Maybe they could have asked about some of the Preds that actually played good. I am starting to think that the some of the Montreal media should move to Nashville.

He may have been tired of answering those types of questions but showed his immaturity with how he dealt with it. He could have used some of PK's PR savvy in this respect. For someone who's "all about me me me", he sure knows how to handle the media. See the interview PK had to do with Therrien for instance on RDS (?) the link is somewhere on here... :shrug

Back