• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Anyone still doubt that Price was in total tank mode under Therrien?

I still say the goalie just needs to stop the puck and mind his business. So yeah, now the team is playing tighter defensively, so Price looks like God like he did on the Olympic team. But at what cost to the offense...that is zee question.

I still say the goalie just needs to stop the puck and mind his business. So yeah, now the team is playing tighter defensively, so Price looks like God like he did on the Olympic team. But at what cost to the offense...that is zee question.

we are winning so who cares

Or could it be that a team like Wash finds it difficult in the playoffs to all of a sudden "feel comfortable" with 2-1 games having blown teams out of the water during the regular season - quite a few times on back-to-back games playing vs the backup goalie thus padding the stats over the course of a season, a situation that doesn't present itself in the playoffs with day(s) off between games & facing 1st string roster?

Back