• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

That is the type of chart that is invaluable. Who is this guy? BTW the ticker I was going to give you guys, but decided against it(too complicated to get into...is up 500% and will probably end up being a 2500%er.... I can prove it via pm. But for certain reasons, just didn't want to give this one out, doubt anyone would have bought anyways... I get about three of this caliber a year, sooo... Will be more.

I honestly don't care about the conflicting "estimates".

For me, the only thing that matters is the price action of individual stocks that I own. For the first time, the market is starting to price in winners vs losers. Last year the entire sector moved together. Stocks of shitty run companies were rewarded as much as their well run counterparts.

This year, not so much. See chart below. I've been lucky that some of my top holdings (CRZ, THCX, IAN) have enjoyed a monster May (+25%)

The backdrop continues to be enticing. A giant black market is transitioning into legal. And some people who never tried it (because it was illegal and to them pot was as off limits as heroin) will try some type of THC/CBD product.

DeEbsJCUwAAeyUq.jpg:large

You're a very interesting guy... Well researched.

A friend of mine who trades one of my accounts(better than me) now, because of my prompting, sniffs around this thread to pick up valuable info. He has never seen a period of hockey.

He is extremely interested in the Canadian MJ scene because of its potential to froth up.

Great day for pot stocks. Lots of winners including aforementioned CRON up 13%

Pot melt up continues as Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Sen. Cory Gardner (Colorado Republican) hold a presser today on their marijuana bill which aims to "ensure that each state has the right to determine for itself the best approach to marijuana within its borders".

Pot melt up continues as Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Sen. Cory Gardner (Colorado Republican) hold a presser today on their marijuana bill which aims to "ensure that each state has the right to determine for itself the best approach to marijuana within its borders".

Today seems to be a sell the news day before the news even comes out. I'm listening to the Senate session right now, and while I listen to it, almost my entire watch list is red. WEED down 2%, APH down 6%, TGOD isn't up their customary 10%, ACB & CRON down a bit.

Only big winner today that I track is CGOC, which isn't surprising after their webinar yesterday. Their portfolio value is worth 2.27 per share and they were only trading in the low 1.70's.

As for the US, I don't trust Trump to stay on message for anything.

Today seems to be a sell the news day before the news even comes out. I'm listening to the Senate session right now, and while I listen to it, almost my entire watch list is red. WEED down 2%, APH down 6%, TGOD isn't up their customary 10%, ACB & CRON down a bit.

Only big winner today that I track is CGOC, which isn't surprising after their webinar yesterday. Their portfolio value is worth 2.27 per share and they were only trading in the low 1.70's.

As for the US, I don't trust Trump to stay on message for anything.

Most market sectors reversed hard intraday. Risk on sectors like tech and pot were due for a breather. It's been a great 2 week run for most of my stocks.

It's always good to see which stocks demonstrate relative strength in days like today. For me it was IAN, QCC, RTI, CALI, HVT and criminally undervalued chip stock QCOM

CH1 any value with 48north Cannabis ? Guy Laliberte took a sizeable stake in the company with shares trading next week

It's one of the private players that CGOC has taken a stake in. Website says that they're focusing on the women's cannabis market. 40,000 sq ft facility in Northern Ontario, vertical integration (which is more of a buzzword in Canada than anything else with the branding rules, but it's a buzzword that investors want to hear even if a lot of them don't understand what it's actually supposed to mean).

"Phase 2" is to expand an additional 200,000 sq ft of growing space (on the same parcel of land near Kirkland Lake they're already on). Have a partnership with a Dutch company (There's the Europe buzzword) called Maripharm.

Their website hits on every current buzzword in marijuana investing, so either they're a really slick outfit that has been ahead of the curve for a while now and are going public, or they're an also ran Canadian LP trying to say the right things before IPO to drive up stock price so they can get a big ol bought deal to help them expand their production capacity before they get buried and forgotten.

CEO of Aphria has been pretty vocal in his belief that there will be space in the Canadian cannabis industry to craft grower producing excellent small batch product, so maybe this gang can do that (that's what they claim their Dutch partnership is largely about). I don't have a lot of faith in any small Canadian players who aren't damn close to built out on a legitimately sized growing space doing much in the future though.

On one hand I'm intrigued because CGOC is a stakeholder. But on the other hand, the private-public arbitrage play is a money maker for these types of firms (CGOC, Quinsam, etc) as long as the company isn't a complete ****ing flopshow right now. Just look at the Medmen IPO.

As for 48, I'm generally not keen on cannabis IPOS. For every TGOD, there's a few MMEN puke fests. I'd rather wait on the sidelines until I can manage risk better.

I grabbed some ROKU today at 38.50. Risking a buck to make 3 to 5.

As for 48, I'm generally not keen on cannabis IPOS. For every TGOD, there's a few MMEN puke fests. I'd rather wait on the sidelines until I can manage risk better.

I don't trust LP IPO's at all right now. TGOD was a private beast that had already raised a big ass pile of money before they went public. I had heard of them 18+ months before that. I'm not ****ing with these little guys popping up now with a warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah...my thing with pot stocks is price performance. There's too many compelling plays for me to risk anything on a new listing with no price ranges.

Also, there are so many other sectors worth a look. For all the mojo my pot stocks have given me, my biggest gainers this year have been AAXN and TWTR.

What would you dump money in CH1? Just curious. I have funds sitting in an investment account but can’t decide where to invest it. Problem is I already hold the stuff I tend to look at.

Back