• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #15 | Canadiens vs. Blackhawks | Nov. 5, 2017

I lost a small fortune by following Jim Bob's advice and betting against the Habs on this impossible road trip.

Max/Shaw/Danault continue to look good together...

BCLUB.gif

Lindgren is better than Montoya.

I've been saying for a while, trade Montoya, even for a 6th or some shit.
At this point he is even better than your beloved national carey. Actually 90 % of the league goalies are!!!

You almost made it through a whole game without your obsession coming out.

Good job.
Don't be offended. The post applies to all Carey lovers including YOU [emoji41]
Please tell me how you describe his performance at this point? Anything other than terrible??

Really good road game for the Habs tonight. They continue to play great hockey. Nice to see them getting the breaks they hadn't been getting in the first 8 games.

I said that last year somewhere else and maybe here too. This kid can get the job done as no1 in the league. Small sample but 4 wins in 4 nhl matches so far!

I said that last year somewhere else and maybe here too. This kid can get the job done as no1 in the league. Small sample but 4 wins in 4 nhl matches so far!

4 games scattered over a year is not a sample size.

You wanna test him it’s now with Price out.

You give him the net and see what he can do

Couple more wins by Charlie and don't be surprised to see the heated subject of duscussion in media will be: How to get rid of 31's contract??!!

Back