• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Draft & Keepers 2018

axlsalinger

A couple of years ago, we implemented a new keepers format of 4-5-6-7-8-7-6-5-4, etc. Since we've done 4 & 5, the # this year should be:

6 Keepers Per Team

(7 for last year's Champ - Congratulations to Madpuck!)

I set up a live draft in Yahoo, the date and time can definitely be changed so hopefully we can find one that works for everyone. Really hope everyone's back this year as well.

*** If everyone is interested, we could consider changing the draft to an auction format. Let us know if that interests you. For now, it's set as a regular live draft.

TENTATIVE DRAFT TIME

Sunday, March 25
8:00pm EST

Date works for me. Not interested in an auction type league. But if you decide to just find a replacement.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

no auction for me either.

unable to do keepers on Team page.

My keepers
Jacob Degrom
Nelson Cruz
Chris Archer
Craig Kimbrel
Jonathan Schoop
Roughned Odor

Gary Sánchez NYY - C
Eric Hosmer SD - 1B
Corey Seager LAD - SS
Mike Trout LAA - OF
Mookie Betts Bos - OF
Chris Sale Bos - P

Trea Turner WAS - SS
Francisco Lindor CLE - SS
Alex Bregman HOU - 3B,SS
George Springer HOU - OF
Clayton Kershaw LAD - P
Madison Bumgarner SF - P

Aaron judge, max Scherzer, Chapman, andrus, Hamilton, serevino, gennett
I vote to kick MP out of the league for this.

Some capitalized first names, some capitalized last names... some only a last name... and some of those are capitalized and some aren't.

Have some dignity man!!

All keepers are in except for Metalleaf. Sent him several pm's and emails, hopefully he replies soon.

Also wanted to discuss the # of IR slots in this league. Having 2 spots got ridiculous last season. With the new 10-day DL option, teams were using it way more frequently and it got pretty silly at times with half the team on the IR.

IMO we need to up the # from 2 - question is what is the right number, any ideas? I'd say anywhere from a min of 3 to max of 5 maybe?

All keepers are in except for Metalleaf. Sent him several pm's and emails, hopefully he replies soon.

Also wanted to discuss the # of IR slots in this league. Having 2 spots got ridiculous last season. With the new 10-day DL option, teams were using it way more frequently and it got pretty silly at times with half the team on the IR.

IMO we need to up the # from 2 - question is what is the right number, any ideas? I'd say anywhere from a min of 3 to max of 5 maybe?

Since Baumgarner is injured, can I change him to Rhys Hoskins?

Back