• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Preseason #6: Leafs @ Habs

Yup.

Like I've said for some time, this D Corp is so bad even price can't cover up for it.

Makes price look bad, but he's really not the problem.

Price has not been good. He gave up a goal all on his own. Are you even watching the game?

I think the kids are playing great against the best team in the world. The beginning of the period was the only true difference

Lol, this isn't even the best team in the world. Washington is going to destroy the habs, the penguins too, Tampa, Winnipeg, Nashville, team I rank above the leafs

Price has not been good. He gave up a goal all on his own. Are you even watching the game?

Turnovers in front of the net, breakaways short handed, Matthews alone in the circle off a cross crease, the defense has continued to leave him out to dry, it will be the case all season long, and the habs will suffer for it.

Judging price behind this defense is like judging a quarterback with a shit Oline, you can do it, but its not really fair.

As i said earlier, a tank would be the best for this franchise. Not sure its in the cards. Maybe so, maybe not

Leafs, penguins, kings, penguins, good chance this team starts 0-4 and never gets out of the hole.

Back