• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Good call... he might be the best so far. Better than Hossa.

That worked out well for Boston, he was a beast there for a lot of year... and they won a Cup.

And Hossa won 3 couple Cups in Chicago.

So the 2 best players to sign via UFA have been quite successful.

Just the thought of JT centering JD and 27 gives me a woody. lol

It's amusing, because when they try to be good, but have missed the playoffs 2 out of 3 years and have 3 home playoff dates to show for it, again, while not trying to tank intentionally, they lose that money regardless.

You always make it sound like if they try to avoid rebuilding and still suck habs fans will still magically pony up money for a flawed team run by two morons.
The evidence is more on my side than your's in this area. The last two bad years have seen empty seats, hell this yr we barely sold out the home opener.

Charging people for an NHL product while telling them no playoffs for 3+ yrs is not an easy sell.

The evidence is more on my side than your's in this area. The last two bad years have seen empty seats, hell this yr we barely sold out the home opener.

Charging people for an NHL product while telling them no playoffs for 3+ yrs is not an easy sell.

People would rather pay to a team that sucks but has a plan, than a team that is complete shit and has no plan.

Aren't youhe one who had the habs winning the division?

Carey Price alone will normally win us the division. On paper the team did not look like 4th from the NHL bottom. Even BG said the same thing after the season. My main concern was losing Markov. Knew that was gonna hurt.

Carey Price alone will normally win us the division. On paper the team did not look like 4th from the NHL bottom. Even BG said the same thing after the season. My main concern was losing Markov. Knew that was gonna hurt.

Any team that goes into the season with nearly 10 million in cap space shouldn't be considered a contender. On paper this team has been horrible since July 1st.

Any team that goes into the season with nearly 10 million in cap space shouldn't be considered a contender. On paper this team has been horrible since July 1st.

Gallagher does not agree with you. He thought the main core of the team was still intact. So he kinda echoed his GM which is why i do not expect a ton of moves. Who knows what will happen.. but we do have some good young players and a great goalie.

Jesus cant be expected to walk on water anymore with this lineup

Gallagher does not agree with you. He thought the main core of the team was still intact. So he kinda echoed his GM which is why i do not expect a ton of moves. Who knows what will happen.. but we do have some good young players and a great goalie.

He was wrong. Clearly.

What is Gally going to say ....hey we suck donkey balls but at least we are trying

He is like every other athlete with the same script

Pleky said Habs have a bright future with a great GM and a pipeline full of prospects.

Back