• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Claude Julien is new coach of the Habs

It may be time to think about splitting Max and radulov for the sake of trying to get another productive line.

Radulov and Max are both catalysts so maybe they can both carry a line.

Lehkonen AG Radulov
Max Danault Gallagher
Byron Pleks Shaw
Flynn Mac Ghetto

Or for the sake of creating another unproductive line? :)

Max needs a playmaker with him, that means either AG, Radulov or, gasp, DD. Danault or Gallagher won't cut it.

Honestly I think AG needs to figure it out with either Gallagher, Shaw, Byron or Lehkonen.

Patrick Friolet ‏@PFrioletRDS 35m35 minutes ago

Julien sur Galchenyuk :
"Mon travail est de l'aider à s'améliorer dans les petits aspects du jeu. Il est très réceptif."
#CH #RDS

so when do we start worrying about the lack of offense?

the win streak is nice and all but we seem even worse offensively now than in the MT days

the win streak is nice and all but we seem even worse offensively now than in the MT days

Now . . . but when Danault is a top 6 center there's not much you can do about the offense. Just batten down the hatchets and try and win games 2-1.

Now . . . but when Danault is a top 6 center there's not much you can do about the offense. Just batten down the hatchets and try and win games 2-1.

yeah he is quite the anchor but we are pretty tight defensively.

last night, other than the last eight minutes, we pretty much did anything we wanted defensively and the Canucks couldn't do anything offensively, and that even happened with either SFB or Davidson were on

Is it really worse than the MT days - as in mid-Dec to mid-Feb days - shouldn't get skewed by non-norm start of the year...

If Galchenyuk, is about to recapture late last seasons form (which it looks like), and Gallagher recaptures his pre-first hand injury (his energy & feisty play is back), then may not have to. Also Radulov not being in the lineup is a huge factor for lack of offense. With Galchenyuk & Gallagher back to form, becomes a semblance of a real top-6 - two offensive line threats. IF Byron & Shaw can provide tertiary scoring (and both seem to be more visible with each passing game), I don't think it will be as bad.

Is it really worse than the MT days - as in mid-Dec to mid-Feb days - shouldn't get skewed by non-norm start of the year...

If Galchenyuk, is about to recapture late last seasons form (which it looks like), and Gallagher recaptures his pre-first hand injury (his energy & feisty play is back), then may not have to. Also Radulov not being in the lineup is a huge factor for lack of offense. With Galchenyuk & Gallagher back to form, becomes a semblance of a real top-6 - two offensive line threats. IF Byron & Shaw can provide tertiary scoring (and both seem to be more visible with each passing game), I don't think it will be as bad.

Plus Plekanec will start producing more than a 4rth liner eventually :lol

I don't disagree

I just find it funny that they scored 4 goals when radulov was out of the lineup

I'm thinking the PK and defensive structure have had a great impact on the team (price playing well helps) but I think for the habs to do some damage playoff time the offense is going to have to improve

Not sure if posted anywhere...MT has refused any & all media requests for an interview.

As he should. He is still due a lot of coin from the Habs. Keep your mouth shut until your contract ends. No good will come from venting.

Last edited:
kind of hard to use an interview to stop paying him but yeah, say nothing and you it can't hurt you

Given that MT is not the sharpest tool in the shed, who knows what disparaging words about the org. might come out of his mouth. Best to say nothing until RDS hires him again in a year or two. I'm sure his agent has clearly and firmly told him that.

Last edited:
Given that MT is not the sharpest tool in the shed, who knows what disparaging words about the org. might come out of his mouth. Best to say nothing until RDS hires him again in a year or two. I'm sure his agent has clearly and firmly told him that.

true

I see the Eagles paid a huge amount for Alshon Jeffrey for one season. They needed WR.

Cowboys are just bleeding players. I do wonder though how the Eagles never seem to be up against the salary cap.

It may cost him money . . . from the Habs. Therrien's NHL head coaching career is (thankfully) over.

shouldn't you be rooting for him to land another gig? one less team that can win the Cup.

Back