• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #9 | Panthers vs. Canadiens | Oct. 24, 2017

Playing with McCarron. Just the type of creative player that Galchenyuk needs to get out of his funk.

My hope is that they at least have McCarron just go to the net and wreak havoc. Let the other 2 worry about getting the puck there.

Claude Julien Crisis Protocol:

1. Scoop up shit.
2. Throw at wall.
3. Assess if it sticks or not.
4. If it does, attribute to Plekanec and give more TOI. Wait for next crisis.
5. If not, return to Step 1.

Victor Mete will play his 9th game tonight. Looks like that first year of free agent eligibility will be burned. Mete will inevitably revert to the mean sometime midway through game #11.

Yeah I know....never said it was going to be easy but if they can't pull out a win in desperate times like this against a mediocre team than this will get ugly very fast.

But first game back after a road trip . . . I already expect to hear that tonight if we lose.

Oh boy! Let's not go there.

I don't think Galchenyuk saw 4th line duty under Therrien after his first year. Not only any prolonged period of time anyway.

And clearly the results were better under Therrien, especially at the start of the season.

I don't think Galchenyuk saw 4th line duty under Therrien after his first year. Not only any prolonged period of time anyway.

And clearly the results were better under Therrien, especially at the start of the season.

He likely would not have lost to the Rangers last year.

Granted, he also, at least partly, drove Subban out of town, which started our downfall.

He likely would not have lost to the Rangers last year.

Granted, he also, at least partly, drove Subban out of town, which started our downfall.

Yeah, I also feel the same way.

I still blame MB for Subban more than MT. For all their differences, Subban was used a ton under Therrien and had some of his best years under him.

He was better as a centre. Was something like 4th in the NHL in scoring playing centre last year until he got hurt.

Back