• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #14 | Canadiens vs. Jets | Nov. 4, 2014

Re: GDT: Game #13 | Canadiens vs. Jets | Nov. 4, 2014

As much as I love what Gally and Shaw brought tonight, 3 on 3 calls for maximum amount of Drouin. If you lead off with him , he gets 2 shifts, maybe 3. Leading off with Pleks makes it seem like we're protecting a tie. Full retard mode.

I somewhat defended Julien using Plekanec against Matthews earlier as he was at home and matching lines, no of those excuses applies tonight. Go with Drouin-Galchenyuk. Always.

I also laughed seeing Weber on defense out first as I recall vividly posters shitting on MT for doing the same thing and literally saying that a coach like Julien would never do that.

As much as I love what Gally and Shaw brought tonight, 3 on 3 calls for maximum amount of Drouin. If you lead off with him , he gets 2 shifts, maybe 3. Leading off with Pleks makes it seem like we're protecting a tie. Full retard mode.

I agree ... makes no sense what so ever. The puck follows players like Drouin. Should be out there as much as possible.

I somewhat defended Julien using Plekanec against Matthews earlier as he was at home and matching lines, no of those excuses applies tonight. Go with Drouin-Galchenyuk. Always.

I also laughed seeing Weber on defense out first as I recall vividly posters shitting on MT for doing the same thing and literally saying that a coach like Julien would never do that.

People who thought coaching was among our top 5 issues are nutters. And they largely have been silent here.

Drouin and Galchenyuk are made for 3 on 3.

I go... AG - Drouin - Mete then Max - Danault - Petry... then if AG and JD are ready I throw them back out with Weber.

Drouin and Galchenyuk are made for 3 on 3.

I go... AG - Drouin - Mete then Max - Danault - Petry... then if AG and JD are ready I throw them back out with Weber.

Makes sense to me. Frankly, I have no problem if Weber is moved up -- as the D has to account for his bomb.

Droun is basically a 3 on 3 highlight reel. With Julien's strategy, OT can end before he gets his chance. Patience is not the move in OT.

I don't think it should have been a penalty anyway. Max didn't change his course. He just stopped when he saw he was about to collide with Buff. He stood his ground... and Buff embellished.
What? That was textbook interference.

We actually won the faceoff battle pretty handily tonight 53.1%

and doubled them in shot attempts 81-39

This time we got lucky. Watch it again, Max clearly knew what he was doing.

This time we got lucky. Watch it again, Max clearly knew what he was doing.

Definitely. Even more textbook is refs evening up the man advantage in dicey situations such as OT

Closest refs back was turned. Still, habs needed a break and got one.

Closest refs back was turned. Still, habs needed a break and got one.

Disagree... the same way Shaw doesn't get the benefit of the doubt, the same way Gallagher goes to the box if breathes on a goalie, is the same way Buf shouldn't crumble like a bitch and role around.

Back