• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #42 | Canucks @ Canadiens | Jan 7, 2018| 7:00

During the broadcast Guy said Bozovin needs to stop saying trades are hard. He said it is his job.

Francois Gagnon is not impressed either.

Rumors making rounds of possible Max for RNH + another component deal.

If we want a deal that can help us now and “re-set” as MB likes to call it, I’d aim for Pax for Sam Reinhart.

That’s the deal. Sam plays in a garbage team behind ROR and Eichel. This kid will explode if he gets dealt. Like Brayden Schenn did.

Two decent games in a row that I've been able to watch and be entertained. I've been seeing a much more aggressive team those 2 games. Active forecheck, creating turnovers, quick counter attacks, players were a bit more stretched apart and were skating more gingerly. Better intensity too but the Canucks are not a very good team.

Two decent games in a row that I've been able to watch and be entertained. I've been seeing a much more aggressive team those 2 games. Active forecheck, creating turnovers, quick counter attacks, players were a bit more stretched apart and were skating more gingerly. Better intensity too but the Canucks are not a very good team.

Hard to be impressed when the nucks could barely string two passes together

Nucks got the Dahlin memo

I don't think it's the faceoffs as much as the defensive awareness in the case of Galchenyuk.
Somewhat agree.

Drouin isn't much better defensively and is worse offensively so I'm not sure what it is with chuck. I'm guessing attitude.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Somewhat agree.

Drouin isn't much better defensively and is worse offensively so I'm not sure what it is with chuck. I'm guessing attitude.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I think Drouin is way better defensively than Galchenyuk was when playing center. There is still work to be done but he has higher situational awareness than Chucky. I think Chucky was better offensively on offense though. I was watching him last night and Drouin seems too concerned about his defensive assignments that he often cheat on the safe side and that takes him out of the play and away from scoring chances. He'd be way more useful to us on the wing where he would get more breakout opportunities.

McDavid is like crosby. He makes those meh wingers great (Maroon) while with a lot of wingers it doesn't work. Eberle didn't. The advantage of having Max would be that there are other options on the wing to take some attention away from McDavid.
Max might very well work wonders with McDavid as he does have the speed that Lucic or Eberle do not have. While he also doesnt need to carry the puck.

But the issue IMO with McDavid is not his wingers. Maybe the lack of D is a bigger issue. Klefbom took a step back and Sekera has been hurt almost all season.

On on a side note we are going to trade Max Pac and he will put up 40 goals and ppl will wonder why he never did that here. Hint: When the best centre you have is DD it is tough to keep scoring as a sniper.

Back