• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #3: Canadiens @ Rangers

****ing beautiful....the two official French TV broadcasters (RDS-TVA) are blaming Chuckie for everything...

And tomorrow morning the Official English broadcasters will try to defend Chuckie, and blame management

If someone still doubts that this is not a French media problem, then you are naive...they have such a double standard it’s sickening

This team is in no mans land...not good enough to win a cup but not bad enough to rebuild\retool

And how it's that not on the eunuch owner?

The problem is ownership, and they're English. I would tell the press to **** off. If you win cups the fans won't give a shit what language someone speaks.

I know lots of people in the management group...Molson doesn’t want a provincial-wide boycott of his products...there was word of it after the Randy C fiasco....french media is powerful here...because people are sheeps and can’t think for themselves

Molson is happy with statu quo....winning the Cup is a bonus

Why does this fan base need to put up with this struggle? After 5 years, MB has managed to add 1player of significance to this core (Drouin) and he traded a 9th overall pick that he only got because Price was hurt.

This organization has been riding Price's coat tails, it is absolutely no wonder that they locked him for whatever he wanted. He is their golden goose. Price is the curtain that prevents Oz (AKA Bergevin) from being exposed!
Why?

Because habs fans dont riot and burn shit down anymore.

As habs fans went soft so did management.

And lets face it, the habs are the leafs at this point. No cup for a quarter decade and totally accepting of it while lining the owners pockets.

Furthermore on Habsy’s point regarding ownership:

It would be great to have an owner that doesn’t need to please the fans...someone that’s actually rich enough to not care if he pisses off the masses...someone that can hire whomever he wants

I know lots of people in the management group...Molson doesn’t want a provincial-wide boycott of his products...there was word of it after the Randy C fiasco....french media is powerful here...because people are sheeps and can’t think for themselves

Molson is happy with statu quo....winning the Cup is a bonus
He's a pussy.

Furthermore on Habsy’s point regarding ownership:

It would be great to have an owner that doesn’t need to please the media...someone that’s actually rich enough to not care if he pisses off the masses...someone that can hire whomever he wants, and not abide by the “hire frenchies” code

Why?

Because habs fans dont riot and burn shit down anymore.

As habs fans went soft so did management.

And lets face it, the habs are the leafs at this point. No cup for a quarter decade and totally accepting of it while lining the owners pockets.

At least the Leafs did something about it ......once and for all

And how it's that not on the eunuch owner?

The problem is ownership, and they're English. I would tell the press to **** off. If you win cups the fans won't give a shit what language someone speaks.

Bingo. Language only becomes an issue when the team loses.

I saw over the last few years Vancouver media lamenting the fact that there weren't many BC born players on the team. Never, ever heard anything like that when the team had the Sedins and Luongo in their peak years.

This team is in no mans land...not good enough to win a cup but not bad enough to rebuild\retool

That's in a nutshell why I was so opposed to the Price contract. He will make sure that we remain no better than mediocre for the next decade.

At least the Leafs did something about it ......once and for all

It took them a decade of missing the playoffs.

We finished 1st in our division last year.

The problem is that this managment seems clueless in how to get this team to another level

Bingo. Language only becomes an issue when the team loses.

I saw over the last few years Vancouver media lamenting the fact that there weren't many BC born players on the team. Never, ever heard anything like that when the team had the Sedins and Luongo in their peak years.

We had pretty good players....but never the coaching...the Therrien-Carbonneau-Tremblay-Martin of this world were never gonna cut it

That's in a nutshell why I was so opposed to the Price contract. He will make sure that we remain no better than mediocre for the next decade.

Pretty much....I dont really see his and Webers contracts easy to deal

And can we trade Chuckie please...throw everything to get Doughty....we keep hiring Jacques Lemaire’s who prefer Danaults-Pleks to a 30-goal scorer...so might as well embrace the coaching style of defense

Back