• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT PK's Revenge Small market Nashville v Canadiens 4:00 PT

He will be the leader on our defense in the future. Great vision, good passer and takes charge. Who gives a shit if he scored yet

I'm sorry but if he's the leader of our defense in the future, we are in trouble. I like the kid, but he's not going to be a #1 D.

He will be the leader on our defense in the future. Great vision, good passer and takes charge. Who gives a shit if he scored yet

I wouldn't have his ceiling nearly that high.

This post is up there with your "Habs will win the division and finish higher than toronto" statement, clearly said with your homer glasses on.

Mete's ceiling is high... he's a very good skater with good passing ability. He could develop into a good top pairing dman.

That said, there's absolutely no guarantee that he'll reach his ceiling. I think there's a good chance that he develops into a good second pairing guy though.

To be 19 years old and able to play a regular shift on defense in the NHL and not look out of place is pretty damn impressive in this day and age.

You have to be shitting me if there are people complaining about his lack of offense.

Mete's ceiling is high... he's a very good skater with good passing ability. He could develop into a good top pairing dman.

That said, there's absolutely no guarantee that he'll reach his ceiling. I think there's a good chance that he develops into a good second pairing guy though.

He was picked later because of his size.. not his skill. Fourth round pick is awesome for us. Markov was drafted in the 6th round.

This post is up there with your "Habs will win the division and finish higher than toronto" statement, clearly said with your homer glasses on.[/Q

He was arguably one of Canadas best players ( not from me but said on TSN). No reason he will do as bad as you predict. Good luck with your rebuild that will never happen

This post is up there with your "Habs will win the division and finish higher than toronto" statement, clearly said with your homer glasses on.

He was arguably one of Canadas best players ( not from me but said on TSN). No reason he will do as bad as you predict. Good luck with your rebuild that will never happen

He will be a nice second pairing guy.

You enjoy the playoffs that you said the Habs are a lock to make.

makes me laugh at all those people calling gallagher the "real" captain

Captain's take care of their own team.

If they're passionate they will get angry at times. This was one of those times.

I agree, whatever Gally was doing on the ice to get into PK's head worked, PK was not very good..

yet it was Gallagher who did the face plant and we didn't win the game.

What so many here and elsewhere on social media do not understand is that Subban has no problem with it being about him, with others hating him, going after him etc. In fact, he gets off on it. In the end, as long as he wins, he doesn't care.

yet it was Gallagher who did the face plant and we didn't win the game.

What so many here and elsewhere on social media do not understand is that Subban has no problem with it being about him, with others hating him, going after him etc. In fact, he gets off on it. In the end, as long as he wins, he doesn't care.

That's not winning the white way.

Back